Selling: Cdf xtlc 200

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Selling this little nice skilling gun! Stats is here. Gun got Equip Effect: Skill Gain - Laser Weapons 10%. Tier increase rates: 87 87 91 110 49 133 133 124 56 56. Gun is 1.x tier atm.
Will take offer in peds/CLDs. Can be part of trade to lvl 50-60 SIB gun (need one for brother)

BO is 6k ped (trying to find out price, so it if is way too much - will change BO in next few days)

GUN IN GAME AUCTION

Last edited:
Gun at t1.6 and going up!

BO lowered by 500 ped again! Bump it up!

What is the range on it?

Bump for lowered BO! -500ped again

There is no range information on the wiki, would you be at liberty to update this for the community please?

Weird, what's the weight of the item? I will see if it has an effect as it is currently blank.

There is no range information on the wiki, would you be at liberty to update this for the community please?

Weapon ranges can't be updated on entropedia at the moment.

The reason is that RANGE is a reserved word in the latest versions of MySQL but wasn't such when entropedia was coded. It worked fine back then, but at some point server software was upgraded, and oops.

(data can be read from that column but not inserted/modified)

No something has gone whacky with updating an item's range. I suspect if the item is created new with the range filled in, there would be no problem, but I have no proof of this. Perhaps something changed with the range column and that change wasn't applied in the update code.

No something has gone whacky with updating an item's range. I suspect if the item is created new with the range filled in, there would be no problem, but I have no proof of this. Perhaps something changed with the range column and that change wasn't applied in the update code.

No, that doesn't work, and yes I've tried.

Incidentally, all this discussion of Entropedia is totally off-topic in a Selling thread. Please create a new thread (or find an existing one that's relevant) in the Entropedia section and continue the discussion there.

Back