Help: Pet Losing Expirience

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Good morning entropians...

I start to enjoy the pets from last 1 week I been taming them and increase the levels on bristlog and saphire dragon.

My bristlog is level 13 and with experience at 90% meaning the puff will open in more 10% experience.
I decide to leave all night crafting explosives and leave the pet with me for skilling.
When I wake up in the morning connection was lost and when I spawn the pet the level is 13 with experience 20% with low no mood and affection
I make it with full mood and affection and abit more experience and I pop up for shower.
When I came connection was lost and again pet came to same level as before.

This make me lose decay on brush, nutrios and allot of time!!!!
Can someone help me with this?

Good morning entropians...

I start to enjoy the pets from last 1 week I been taming them and increase the levels on bristlog and saphire dragon.

My bristlog is level 13 and with experience at 90% meaning the puff will open in more 10% experience.
I decide to leave all night crafting explosives and leave the pet with me for skilling.
When I wake up in the morning connection was lost and when I spawn the pet the level is 13 with experience 20% with low no mood and affection
I make it with full mood and affection and abit more experience and I pop up for shower.
When I came connection was lost and again pet came to same level as before.

This make me lose decay on brush, nutrios and allot of time!!!!
Can someone help me with this?

Similar problem and answer here: <click>

Basicly you have "bug spawned" your pet somewhere and there is nothing you can do really about it...

Falagor
:bandit:

Back