In your wildest dreams...what would you like MA to do to space in June??

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Besides missions coming in June... what one thing would make you excited about space if they brought it in?

For me I think what would excite me most would be to wake up and find out that we can now go space mining.

I imagine needing a little space woman suit and standing on top of some far off moon rock....drilling for my life before someone stumbled apon me. I think that would be thrilling.

What about your wildest dreams, how would space excite you?

Sure its June? You know something we don't? :)

On topic. Oh yes, space mining and also being able to land my ship directly on planets.

Sure its June? You know something we don't? :)

On topic. Oh yes, space mining and also being able to land my ship directly on planets.

That would be awesome together with some PvP where you can bring vehicles .. Imagine seeing a Mothership getting closer to the rig with fully manned guns.

We could have some epic battles if cost of PvP was lowered.

I've always wondered why they don't do it like the fort events on planet where the cost of the ammo is much lowered.

It would be cool to see certain zones in space have different effects where pvp was encouraged. Capture a space mining zone (flag) type of deal.

I would like to see them make space a truly 3D area - so you can go anywhere that shows on the map.

That would be awesome together with some PvP where you can bring vehicles .. Imagine seeing a Mothership getting closer to the rig with fully manned guns.

I don't know why they banned vehicles in pvp areas. This action made useless any vehicle mounted weapon. Unless in fort and landgrab events ofc.

I would like to see them make space a truly 3D area - so you can go anywhere that shows on the map.

it is 3D. And you can go anywhere that shows on the map.

You can upgrade your quad guns.

Upgrade Quads SI ( Expensive as hell so only people who are willing to invest can )

Move planets closer together

it is 3D. And you can go anywhere that shows on the map.

I can show you a ton of places you can't go in space. As far as 3D I think I would much rather fly around in a big square box then a pizza box ;)

I can show you a ton of places you can't go in space. As far as 3D I think I would much rather fly around in a big square box then a pizza box ;)

You can go anywhere that actually has something in it. Not the empty servers (yet) but I'll grant you the pizza box description :)

damnit now I want pizza.... thanks alot!! :D

space mining
more mobs - bigger mobs

remove lootable or add areas/corridors that aren't lootable. still will be a need for MS services
change current lootable system one way or another cause right now it's total bullshit and only a handful of people really do the looting. (insert pirate bashing replies here)

I want more space and continued (deep space and such problems:(...)...mining asteroids also and new planets/asteroids to land (without fee!!) and exploration...:yay:

Faceof...:)

Since you only mentioned June but not the year I go wild

Star gates that give you warp speed to other planets using them cost money and since they are fixed corridors you risk getting out of warp from a warp mine. Warp ships still have the advantage to make their own warp corridor and get the cheaper warp.

Formation flight for space vessel teams

Introduction of non pvp space zones, a central super space station that allow space itself to become a trade hub
because it host , auction, storage and housing. I imagine something like the "citadel" from "mass effect"

Some kind of Rigs where I can add more power or utility to my space vessel.

cloaking devices

Construction blueprints to make moonria into a doom star :eyecrazy:

cloaking devices

That would be totally fun.... and totally bad in the wrong hands.... so I guess that would still be fun :D

I'd also forgot to mention that because I enjoy hunting missions.. I'd love to see some iron missions on the space mobs as well.

Subscribing. :beerchug:

Space mining yes vote for me!
With new space ships.
Giant asteroid land grabs for mining rights.

I think iron missions is a good idea.

As we are limited to only big guns in space it will limit the size of mobs that can be added so i think if they wanted to give space hunting more variety and get as many people as possible there by adding smaller mobs they would need to add weak ammo so the guns do less damage and have less decay, Also the same can be for adding bigger mobs with strong ammo.

Last edited:
...also as many many says : new ships / more ship models...more Ship Scanners and Countermeasures ...more mobs /bigger mobs , stations features (players owned and more...)...:yay:

Faceof...:)

Fix map speed exploit.

Reactions: San
The following is from the link I posted earlier in the thread. Once space is at least 50 times what it is presently, one of the things I would do is this:

Abandoned Alien Craft. These could be explored, they may have common resources in their cargo holds. They may also have Alien Technology that is fragmented and needs to be assembled. Such craft and technology would purposely be rare. To assemble such tech, the parts would have to have matching pictograms on them, and it would require four or five parts per device. Such a device could give a speed boost to a vessel, be a special weapon or evasion device, or have a function on the planets (heal tool, super-armour, etc).

And to expand on that even further:

Imagine that a single alien craft has been ripped apart in some accident before the EU timeline.

Now, maybe six months before space is massively expanded and MindArk's VU notes give a vague "space has been expanded and there are items to be found by the intrepid..." I would implement a message on entry and exit of a planet's atmosphere - simply "A breathable atmosphere has been detected" on entry and "there is no breathable atmosphere" on leaving a planet.

What I am proposing is the ability to find a collosal alien craft that has been ripped into five or six parts, each of these parts floating some distance apart (maybe spread out across a quarter of the newly enlarged space) and all being different in terms of layout, design and what they contain. Each part has a significant full SI (maybe three times that of the strongest mothership in game) but has been badly damaged and can be further damaged and so destroyed. So someone can spend alot of ped destroying the vessel (and possibly the contents) or they can try to land on a flat, exposed section of decking. On flying immediately adjacent to such a deck, the "A breathable atmosphere has been detected" message would alert the participant to the ability to get out and explore.

The interior of the ship would be available through a bulk-head door (at which point you'd go from the space server to the internal server for the wrecked craft). This would allow the participant to explore multiple levels.

So what would the intrepid find?

Somewhere in each part of the destroyed ship would be the equivalent of a repair point, however it would be inoperable. Some parts of the ship would have gunner points while one would have a pilot seat, again all inoperable.

There would be dead aliens everywhere. On the floor and slumped over control panels. Each of these aliens would be moveable and could perhaps be concealing a piece of the fragmented alien technology that I mentioned in the post that I requoted earlier. It could be that the aliens are difficult to move, so while one person lifts someone else has to grab the fragmented technology. These fragments could also be easy to find, in obvious places. Or in a location that is suitable to their use (e.g, a super rifle fragment would be found in an armoury, and super healing tool in a medical bay, etc). Some parts could be stored in safety deposit boxes, with a lot of experimentation needed to get the correct code to unlock it. And others could be hidden in the ship as "easter eggs."

What devices would the fragments create? Well for example:

• A super rifle, with high damage, quick reload, high range.
  • A super handgun, similar to the rifle.
  • A super healing tool, perhaps giving 400 HP per heal and 45 uses per minute.
  • A super mining finder, giving a search radius range of 110 metres on planets.
  • A super mining extractor, that can pull 1000 peds worth of ore/enmatter at a time.
  • A super drive system for all types of quad-wings, giving maybe a 25% increase in speed.
  • A tractor beam system, allowing any space vessel to capture any other space vessel.
  • A super repair tool blueprint, to eventually be known as a RK-50 Blueprint that allows the construction of the RK-50 repair tool, giving 250 SI repair per click.
  • A super mothership gun weapon, giving maybe 50% increase on a standard MS gun turret. There may be multiple of these.

I've emboldened the tractor beam for a reason.

Not included in the notes is the ability to capture any space vessel. If someone used their imagination and was to drag the five pieces of the craft so that they were in very close proximity to each other, the repair points on each would become active, allowing people to repair. I would perhaps only allow this to happen once 80% of alien technology fragments had been found on each section. When all five parts are together and fully repaired, the ship becomes useable. Turrets, warp drive, pilot seat, the lot, with a total SI of maybe five times that of the strongest MS in game.

Now at this point I can see all MS owners recoiling in horror at this suggestion. But fear not. Activation of the warp drive shorts out all of the repair points permanently. The ship, as strong as it is, effectively becomes (L). Once it is shot to pieces it is shot to pieces.

Whoever owns this beast will be able to dominate space, knowing that to be taken down will cost someone a huge amount of peds. They can explore the resources in space (like mineable mini asteroids, another suggestion of mine) in relative safety. Or they could pirate, and disrupt the existing travel routes. Or they could even be a travel provider themselves.

But their domination would be limited.

And once the ship has been destroyed, perhaps metals and equipment will become salvageable and reuseable. But th ship will not be fully repairable/useable again.

Last edited:
I want to see big (and slow) luxurious tourist space cruisers for newbies.
In that way even the poorest can as a tourist visit the other planets.
But only for a set amount of time.
They get auto spawned planet side and can be taken on buses by professional guides to see the interesting sights.
Once time is up they spawn back at the cruiser.

On the cruiser you can have such amazing entertainment as pet battles, auto generated dance contests, group sweating of space mobs and not the least, practice an entirelly new profession in EU, Karaoke Singer.
Skilling karaoke singing wont be allowed anywhere else than on the karaoke bars on the crusiers, or the rest of the universe would go mental, while people are skilling. Well, maybe if MA add the hidden skill "Public Singing" it will be allowed. But only at lvl 30+.

The trip ends where it started. Ofc the newbies can buy tax free items to bring back home.

You asked for a wild dream about space :)

But my wild dream is to see more people travelling between planets. And maybe also spend time in space, if there would be anything to do there, except getting killed by pirates and/or fall asleep on extremelly tedious travels in a complete vacuum of nothingness.

Allow player to enter last stand mode that allows for weapons in inventory to be used after their ship has been destroyed. Increase player HP after ship destruction. Allow rear firing.

As it is now the odds of survival are stacked incredibly high in the hunter (pirate/pker) favor.

EU SPACE "The FeuRCE is among us" !

Since we on the topic (ty for posting this thread) and think I had rambled or mentioned some things in my list below IG besides the interesting ideas from others so far; here are some of my ideas:

- Space mining w/ special excavation areas - Howling Mines is a special excavation space dig site that allows for finding 'space treasure' here (Miners)
- Space mob missions (Hunters)
- Space jet packs
- Space Station (SS) deeds or some form of being able to invest in future add-on space stations or space facilities (bldgs, hangars, hang out places, fueling stations, etc.) where you can add space AH terminals (space AH only applies to 'space' items)
- Being able to buy a TG (training grounds area) or space deed of some sort
- Space instances (i.e. black holes that warp you to a special space instance)
- Crafting machines in space for Crafters to make 'special' (unique only to space) suits and the materials are only gathered from space mobs and space mining (Crafters)
- Special unique space bosses perhaps? (kill 'X' amount of a specific space mob and the boss summons or spawns in an area not prone to PVP) OR (new epic version of the Husk, but a space version of it)
- "Special space mob pets" that are only allowed to be spawned any where in space that offers a uniqe one warp capable special buff (catch is that the cool down is 7 days unless you feed it 'cosmic burgers' - kill 'X' amount of Cosmic Horrors to feed this pet) OR the space mob pet can have an unlockable passive buff called 'stealth' that grants invisibility for the ship in space for 'X' amount of seconds. (pet owners and ship owners)
- New space crafts, shuttles, fleet type classes, and space droids (includes space mech-suits perhaps)
- Special only space auction house - only space items be bought, sold, orders placed, and bid on (traders)
- Space ships have small energy field shields (adds a bit extra structural HP to the ship) that acts as armor in space when being attacked and the shields are replenished by feeding it dead RK-5 or RK-20s (does not apply to sleips or smaller space crafts).
- New 'Planet Wars' in space only - each planet has a unique contest or battle that happens once a year, and battle for supremacy in space only OR space WOF in a special non-PvP areas of designation or instances - goes with the citizen alliances (Arkadia has this already) for each planet (PvPrs)

These are the ideas that I've come up with so far; I'm sure there are more.

Cheerz,
-Vi

Last edited:
I so much want to tame a space mob!!
And since warpships can only be in space that is where you would train your space mob.
Would be fun to have a space mob as a mascot for my ship :)

Back