What is the best laser Rifle for Atrax

LordFirehand

Hello I'm working on Irons for Atrax and Berycled I'm doing both at same time sense, both in area I'm hunting.
I'm using Adjusted Pixie for armour. Which I think is good for me.
MarCorp Kallous-5 E.L.M Edition (L) I have been using this But the prices have gone Up a long last month or so.
Is there a Better weapon out there for this.
I bought a Piron PLR-17 L But its damage even with no amp on it seems To high.
I usually use a Omaga a102 or a103

And last question I'm just over 1/2 way through both stage 5's do others find that Atrax Just don't like to Global ?
I have killed what 14k young to alpha and globaled 11 times :(
Berycled is a much better percentage.

thanks in advance :))

Hello I'm working on Irons for Atrax and Berycled I'm doing both at same time sense, both in area I'm hunting.
MarCorp Kallous-5 E.L.M Edition (L) I have been using this But the prices have gone Up a long last month or so.

And last question I'm just over 1/2 way through both stage 5's do others find that Atrax Just don't like to Global ?

I did both the Atrax and Argonaut Iron a few years ago, and as they are comparable HP wise, they did both global roughly as often.

I presume nothing has changed much since then? :dunno:

Get a laser sword and skill up them melee attributes.

If makes you feel any better i have had the same experience with atrax, and since couple updates ago has gotten worse. One item drop in last 2.8k kills (reddo lamp), no weapon drops, chips etc at all on them, something does seem rather strange.
Friend in game (member of AOE) put 10k through atrax with imp mkii and after speaking with him we agreed is almost like something is missing from loot drop table from trax. Could ofc be just bad timing, item drops capped and all looted or whatever, but put in a support case about it just in case, doesn't seem "normal".

:)

Regarding the globals:

-The threshold is at 50 ped for all atrax, yes even for the youngs (finished the iron)
-The threshold for berys and argonauts is much lower (29 ped globals etc)

Regarding the weapon: I can only say that I used an UL Ozpyn S1X3 + a106 back then. You can assume that good L rifles always have a decent markup on them.

Hey Norbert

10 Min after you said hi last night got a weapon on Atrax :) 75 ped'er and was able to sell at 148 %.
Mind you very rare . 1st one in 12 k kills.

10 Min after you said hi last night got a weapon on Atrax :) 75 ped'er and was able to sell at 148 %.
Mind you very rare . 1st one in 12 k kills.

Gz :), had couple of them over the 5k mission good going man :). Nice to know they still there, wondered with new weapon drops.

Back