FYI: fixing all of Entropia

Makitoki

Alpha
Society
AoE
Maki Zen Toki
it has come to my attention that if i play captain obvious and make a report on some "bug" lootius will smile upon me (by the way this in itself is a bug, so this is like double bug reporting), it has come to my attention if you equip a rk-5, a gun, a blade, a club, a tool, basically anything that will allow u to continue to auto tool you will not get logged out, and it appears many uber pet trainers is doing this to afk train their pets for hours and hours on end while afk. while this might seem harmless at first it is wrecking havoc on the already overly stressed server that we all share and causing lag that is eating away at what loot (yeah this is an obvious loot theory in the making) that is available or not available. so please you all tell me is this a serious issue that ma need to address and hot fix or should we just all afk and train our dragons till the next wave of bones/rare loot is ready to drop and shoot em till we beat the system???

Pet trainers afking would be good because of all the nutrio bar decay. in the end, crafters have been doing this for some time.

As for the servers... well.. they've always been crappy.

why play when u can afk skill ur rare pet all day and el winnos????

MA need to fix this asap

Haha wondered why a couple well known more skilled players were afk swinging there sword at twin peaks

Back