Uber: Some Motivation.

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hey y'all curious entropians,

Most will skip to the picture and feed the curiousity but for those interested:

I fuckin reached 10k anatomy!!! hahaha well i'm about 10020 since but still 10k baby 10k!!
I hope y'all enjoy the day you reach it if you havent reach any 10k skill.
:lolup:

So lately i have been shooting a bit of everything, being live on My Liakon stream, showing off a bit of my hunting method and simply how i spend my time sitting on that sweet desk chair of mine, a very comfortable one by the way.
I managed to learn to like and enjoy mobs that over bad runs i dislike for a long time and barely approached, i was never so concerned about the iron missions but hell lately i'm thinking lets enjoy it while its around. double up on the blow :cool:

Hogglos! i sooo could not see them for a long time but only a moron doesnt change his mind, so i got to play around with em since the diablos got around, i have finished the 3 first stage so far (i think) thats quiet a bit of shooting.
So the other day i hit something surprising :) a gem!

Picture talks for itself!

Then like i said its bad to never change your mind on things, i deceided to leave the hive for a long time and returned to some decent runs and a BOSS that glows literally.

thanks for your time, i'll conclude by saying that the game is back online and that you can follow me on My Liakon stream

Have fun!

GZ !!!

saw your thread, checked my Anatomy... ROFL !!!

anatomy.jpg

Gratz on your Skills Konvicted & Some really uber loot.

Welcome to the 10k skill gang. Next 15k ?.:yay::yay::yay:

Gz!

did you afk for 45 minutes as advised by YKW? :laugh:

I dont understand how Great is more than Ultimate :scratch2:
It's MindArk - "Ye who enter here, leave logic at the door".

That said, OP's 10k Anatomy is no small achievement! F'in awesome!

Gratz nice group of joy ? gl for more.

Indica

Back