Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher UL

Its very close to the ArcSpark.
Yours has just a touch more DPS but also higher skill Req's so if those two things balance each other out I would say somewhere around the 10-14k mark as I think thats what the ArcSpark is going for.
There has also been a flood of new SB's since you got the last one so unless you plan on sitting on it for a while or tiering it up you might have to take a touch less.

tier 4 arcspark for sale on forum which I don't think has sold. Another tier 4 (or was it 5?) fell through auction a couple weeks back with +9k SB. Tiering to 4 costs about 1k and 5 is about 1.5k total.

This is a bit more powerful than arcspark and can take 1 level higher amp but speed is a bit slower and skills a bit higher, so shouldn't be more than 1k higher than an arcspark.

At tier 0 you're talking about 10kped tops for this blade, 8k if you don't want to have a selling thread hanging around for 3 months.

11 arcsparks have dropped but only 2 of these blades (and a couple in events I think), so If you hang around waiting for the right buyer you might get a slightly better price. But considering there's only 11 arcspark and I think 3 are for sale, there's not a huge market for them.

If you'll take 6kped I'll buy it today :D

Thx for inputs :)

Will start to take offers for this knife now so if anyone are interested just shoot me a pm :)

Something I never took into account was the low tt, I assumed it was at least as high as the arcspark but it's only 462tt :(

462tt is fine if you don't want to enhance the blade (but in that case a songkra dagger would be far better value although a bit less dam/sec) but if you want this to do some serious dam/sec enhanced then you're cutting down to pretty short hunts (only about 21mins of slashing with a tier 10)

I know we have portable repair tool now but that adds more cost to the hunt and it's not really something you want to be doing twice during a 1 hour event.

So what do I think it's worth now? I guess we'll find out in the auction tonight :)

Back