Ruby Kanin

crazymunki

Chrono Crazy Munki
just tamed one of these, see them going 3k+ in other posts, are they still going for that much?

Have level 12 silver Kanin and 1100 pesos for you if you wanna trade (pesos is peds) :)

And no they don't get 3k imo

Price depends very much on demand vs spawn rate.

Imo the +2% difference compared to silver is A LOT.

Explanation why:
i did small experiment with friend. I was 76 agility he was 125 agility. We both ran straight line (tiles on floor so it was straight line) without any buffs and later i equiped Harrier Adjusted (+8%).
Difference in run speed: i outrun him more in Harrier than he outruns me naked.

So 76->125 agility difference was around 3% run speed.

Notice that increase in run speed is logarithmic (1->50 agility difference is much more than 50->100) so most likely 125->175 difference in agility wil be ~2% run speed.

Now ask yourself: how much 50 agility points would be worth?

---

Now one will say: "Ok - so you run faster - so what?"

Answer is: it is VERY usefull in few situations:
  • strafe hunting: wihtout buff you can hunt only few mobs with ranged weapons without any armor/heal cost (or wearing Earth Shock to improve eco) like proterons/traeskerons/sumimas and few more. Having +8% already alows hunting small neconus wthout ANY heal/armor costs (and imrpoving eco with EST). So having +14% will increase the variety of mobs even more.
  • no vehicle zones mining: basicly speeds up your mining ;).
  • pvp both densive and agressive: the thorio helmet trick already makes you almost non lootbale - only way is to heal you before killing you. Now agresssor might want that extra speed to catch up melee range for one imp/mod fap heal while victim might want extra speed for running away (in case tping away is already to late and you need to die to mobs before someone heals you).

Not sure if there are more uses but for me alone its worth much more than 3.5k peds i payed for mine and i will be using it only for strafe hunting ;) (btw mine is already lev 11 - 14.7k experience... reaching lev 25 will require ~75-80k xp).

Falagor
:bandit:

Price depends very much on demand vs spawn rate.

Imo the +2% difference compared to silver is A LOT.

Explanation why:
i did small experiment with friend. I was 76 agility he was 125 agility. We both ran straight line (tiles on floor so it was straight line) without any buffs and later i equiped Harrier Adjusted (+8%).
Difference in run speed: i outrun him more in Harrier than he outruns me naked.

So 76->125 agility difference was around 3% run speed.

Off topic, but that's just fucked up, there should be much more difference in run speed with that much difference in agility. Thanks for rewarding our hard work there MA...

Off topic, but that's just fucked up, there should be much more difference in run speed with that much difference in agility. Thanks for rewarding our hard work there MA...

Correct. It's more logical that the buff would be a 12% improvement on the current agility of the avatar using the buff. Maybe it's a mistake by MA that will be fixed; they have made a range of errors with previous buff implementations.

Last edited:
Back