Game is stuck on the loading screen

ssjfight

Every time I try to boot up the game then do the username and password I keep getting to the loading screen wait about a min for the bar to get done. Then boom it's done after that I have to wait 5 to 10 mins hoping that it would get off the damn screen but never does I tried this for an hour and it still does it

any help?

If you get past the login and see the loading bar and the planet screen but see No words above the loading bar it will not load past that. Hit the ESC key and exit and try again. Also try using the repair in tools if it keeps doing that. I get it once in a while but most times it works next try for me.

Last edited:
clear shader cache. retry.

Two forum accounts?

/mod note/
No idea why you're making an accusation like this - perhaps you think he's the same person as the threadstarter for some obscure reason?
In future, please just report such concerns for a mod to investigate, rather than making public accusations (which in this case is totally unfounded).

Scurvy has been posting about his technical issues in a couple of other threads as well as this one.
(While all relate to issues with the last patch, all seem slightly different, so they haven't been merged.)

Yeah I meant that I tried both recommendations to try to fix the issue without effect.

:ahh:

I'm missing being able to log in, kinda stuck, not sure how to fix things.

Just had this in UG at mech event...the clear shader cache worked ty guys!

Back