Cheapest Way to Deposit $150

Nova Genesis

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Nova Nick Genesis
Ok guys, i need y'all's help!

I plan on making a $150 deposit this friday, and have been doing $100 by weekly for awhile.
But the fees eat that ped up. Almost 100 ped! Is there a cheaper way than CC? I was thinking bank
deposit. But i don't know how that works, and if i have to wire transfer its a $45 dollar fee from my bank.

Any and all help is appreciated!

-Nova Nick Genesis

bank transfer - check your bank to see if there are international fees.

mine has 0 fees

From what I understand it is done when MindArk processes it based on their business days. So if you do it on a Friday it may not show up until Monday or Tuesday. If you did it on a Thursday it may show up Friday or Monday depending on time differences for you and MindArk. So expect a few business days to see it in your ped card.

I have never done it though so someone else may have more accurate info.

i often buy webshop ammopacks (+goodies!), use paypal checkout, and recycle the universal ammo back into ped, to avoid all fees.

bank transfer is most useful for EU residents, because when using SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) you don't pay any bank transfer fee at all. also mindark became very quick in processing, because in the past it took like 5 to 7 business days, now it's rather 1-2 days

i wouldn't suggest to use paysafecard any longer, as mindark silently increased the fee from 3.5% to 10% (!!!). also be careful with the other payment providers, some are nothing but a ripoff.

I agree with Prophet, paypal from the webshop. But its kind of a gamble since the universal ammo could turn into more/less PED depending on hunting returns.

I agree with Prophet, paypal from the webshop. But its kind of a gamble since the universal ammo could turn into more/less PED depending on hunting returns.

Is tting the ammo a option with out actually hunting?

You can also buy PEDs from web shop too. Although at worse rate and no goodies (if i remember right 950peds for 100$) - its probably for crafter/miners/melee users/investors.
But PyaPal is fast (takes ~5minutes) and has no extra fees. Imo best option to deposit.

Is tting the ammo a option with out actually hunting?

No. Uni amo is not refundable.

Falagor
:bandit:

Ammo from the webshop and you get 1500 PED ammo + 15 PED autoloot pills + 70 H-DNA.

Webshop with paypal or just buy from friend :)

Why paypal? Last i heard paypal had their own added fee ontop of the general 3.5% reduced from credit card purchases?

Why paypal? Last i heard paypal had their own added fee ontop of the general 3.5% reduced from credit card purchases?

Mayby depends on the country... in Poland i have no fees.

Falagor
:bandit:

My paypal says something like this (in german) "charges depending on payment source , recipient country and currency"

but usually its cheaper when you payment source is your bank account and not your credit card

only when using paypal to buy ammo-packs, not for buying PED in shop or depositing via website, you get less ped there!

Ok guys, i need y'all's help!

I plan on making a $150 deposit this friday, and have been doing $100 by weekly for awhile.
But the fees eat that ped up. Almost 100 ped! Is there a cheaper way than CC? I was thinking bank
deposit. But i don't know how that works, and if i have to wire transfer its a $45 dollar fee from my bank.

Any and all help is appreciated!

-Nova Nick Genesis

When i made a bank deposit (years ago) it was iirc $20 to make the international wire transfer (this fee would probably be larger today at the same credit union, and at a bank even more as you have found). The advantage is that there's no other fees involved, but this only becomes cost effective for large amounts.

The advent of the webstore makes fee-free injections of PEDs a lot more accessible: buy yourself an ammo pack.

In the US I was charged a $45 fee at the bank for the first "one-time" wire transfer. After that first deposit, then you can use the EU transfer within the game to transfer money plus you are verified for withdrawals. The wait is 24 hrs.

Before that yes, I was using paypal but I think EU Transfer is more convenient.

Back