Uber: Live recorded 10k King Kong

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Here is a long video of massive gamble that paid off today.

Skeezer and I and a few others were trying to get some people together for a kong that was spawned...no one was showing up...so we did it ourselves. (if you were there and read this, let me know so I can include you in the OP)

Ty to Zzuki, to, for coming to heal us!

The video is long, I don't have time to edit it atm and probably don't know how to either. And there is a lot of me spazzing and us having fun in TS, so I apologize if anyone is offended by what some randoms who came into TS said :D but I ain't editing it, so if you are easily offended or don't like swear words, then don't watch.

If you like fun, and huge risks that sometimes pay off, or you like to fuel the fire that makes you hate me, then watch away!

I ended up with like 7k of it. I had lost a lot on Kong lately, but as long as you never give up, things work out!

MA GOLDEN BIRD BOY STRIKES AGAIN!!!! 11!!!!11!!oneoneone

Gz ;)

Edit: Must say it is a lot of fun to get videos, compared to static screenshots. More people should start recording!

Last edited:
Already have but the swirlies evade me so well, and when they do happen, my disk is full and the game recorder has stopped :duh:

Now that was fun - and the delay in the HOF message made it even better :)

Woohoo! We spanked that monkey!

:yay:

Now that was fun - and the delay in the HOF message made it even better :)

Yeah at first I had no idea, then someone in TS who is on another planet saw it before me and said something, and I kinda half-heard it and was like "what?" and then it showed finally a second later :)

Also, sorry to the guy I spazzed at around 12:20 into the video :) :eyecrazy:

(He put in stream chat his unasked-for guess that it would be only a 270 ped global)

I HATE when people do that so I spazzed and had my mod ban him lol, but if you read this, please know that you are unbanned (unless you do it again) :wise:

Lol...for some reason I just cannot stand it when people guess low numbers...at least he wasn't right this time...the worst [part is when they are right and its a low hof and they say "haha I told ya so" like some of the d-bags at shared oratan...gahhhhh I want scream when I see that!

Last edited:
Gratz Taco!! Sorry about the jokes, too much tequila :D

Gratz again Taco.. awesome way to finish that one off. Loved the part about 20 minutes in...

"Kitty sing to me cuz i'm about to spazz"

What do you mean about to? you're always a spazz :laugh:

Gratz again Taco.. awesome way to finish that one off. Loved the part about 20 minutes in...

"Kitty sing to me cuz i'm about to spazz"

What do you mean about to? you're always a spazz :laugh:

Well it doesn't help when the song she chooses repeats the words "your face looks like a buttcrack" over and over :D

Back