Virtual Tycoon app

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
What is wrong with the Virtual Tycoon app?
I havent been able to log in for almost a month using the app.
It always says " timeout-try again"

Is anybody able to use it?

Yupp.

It seems to work really well on certain devices, and really bad on others. Didn't work good on four of my last five phones, and only on one of my two three tablets.

Works flawless for me at the moment.

Yupp.

It seems to work really well on certain devices, and really bad on others. Didn't work good on four of my last five phones, and only on one of my two three tablets.

Works flawless for me at the moment.

I always had the server issue, but now is during login.
I cant even login

I always had the server issue, but now is during login.
I cant even login

I usually resolve such issues by trying four times and then throwing the phone in the wall, so cant help you out =/

I usually have to force close it when I get server not responding. I don't really use it much anymore because I don't carry my gold card around. :)

And how do you expect anything to work if you do that?

There are two ways it can work out;

1. Phone breaks and the issue disappears

2. Phone breaks, I get a new phone and VT works great on it

I tried running it on an android emulator on my PC, fail.

I ve been using it from time to time. If i have that kind of probleem, i clear phone cache memory for VT app. After that it usually works.

I wonder if the connecting bugs, or waiting for server endlessly making it unusable for some... could be due to high item count on the avatar? since the app seems to load every item in your account, maybe it that count is over 1k? or 10k? or 20k? items .... that is what makes it so sluggish? I wasn't even able to list an item on auction when I tried it.

I wonder if the connecting bugs, or waiting for server endlessly making it unusable for some... could be due to high item count on the avatar? since the app seems to load every item in your account, maybe it that count is over 1k? or 10k? or 20k? items .... that is what makes it so sluggish? I wasn't even able to list an item on auction when I tried it.

Works fine for me at 6k+ items. Had a lot of issues with less items on a different device.

What version of Android you guys running?

I wish they would take the time to update the app so it would actually work. Just stalls at contacting server forever - what a joke.

Lets hope the compet app works better.

Its a shame it doesn't work, because its very handy for people that can't log during work.

Back