new Iron Mission increased spawns

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
calypso_map_iron-missions_legionaire_armax_hiryuu_x930_q80.jpg

This week we get reports about unusual and rapidly increasing populations of new creatures similar to the last weekends infestation of Atrox, Kerberos and Berycled's

The CDF wishes to alert all colonists on Calypso that have signed up for the Iron missions involving the Legionaires, Armax's and the vicious threat from the sky, Hiryuu, that the population of these species now have reached critical levels. Any help in controlling the population levels is highly appreciated and will be calculated towards any related Iron Mission you as a Colonist have signed up for.

The Legionaires, Armax's and Hiryuu's have been reported on locations as marked on the attached map.

Colonists who have not yet signed up for said Iron Missions can do so by accessing mission terminals in various locations on Calypso, e.g. in Cape Corinth, Fort Ithaca, Fort Pandora and Twin Peaks.

Thanks for joining up in the Iron missions and Good hunting!
/The Planet Calypso team

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the map?

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: ignore my stupdity

Well done! Going to see them

Meh! bring back Troxis! im not done yet!

Wait wait wait... so you made new spawns in same places where it was kerberos/atrox spawns? :laugh: In in place where it was kerberos spawns and it s legionaire atm :scratch2: It that hard to make spawns and leave them? No need miles long spawns, but 80-100 mobs spawns in little higher then radar territory could stay... Making spawns for a week and deleting them is waste of yours and ours time... Calypso got soo much free place where could be spawns... but no... Log in to game, fly to arkadia and see how spawns should look like... and not temporary, but permanent...

P.S. Few spawns of same mob just different maturities would be best

Last edited:
i like the weekly changing spawn tbh, not a bad idea but it is true that so much space of the continent is unused. Maybe after those weekly spawn you can gather data of the most hunted mob and add a new permanent spawn.

So the mobs I suggested last weekend are here this weekend... when I have hardly any time to hunt :banghead:

so now i dont know what to hunt again, ty ma to save me time. logging off. :D

Meh! bring back Troxis! im not done yet!

Ditto!

20k/60k done. Was really hoping to try and finish them over this weekend :(

So the mobs I suggested last weekend are here this weekend... when I have hardly any time to hunt :banghead:

Ohh they listen to you! Now quick say something smart for next week! :)

is it armax bull or cow? or maybe both?

found good berycleds spawn at Sharpclaw ridge, ty MegaVolt. did't know that they there before.

Last edited:
:mad::mad: I wanted to spend some money for Berycleds, but... when i arrived to new spawn, i saw here Hiryuus.
MA return berycleds please, and spawn Hiryuus in other free space on callypso. :mad::mad:

^^ yeah, and i whould not be able to finish these old hiryuu ,mission (1 or 5 k) further these week.I know it since first day of that new spawn. Hiryuu s count one on one not average killpoints...
Seems like a hesitate to hunt without any meaning.
Did these flying red bulls 2 hours for 150 kills so i wont start now hurry with hiryuu s which you took out of field before @ eviscerater crater ...
If i plan to finish it, means i need to hunt these weekend like 1hour = 75 kills,(without overkill one) 15k (5 K+10 k mission) hiryuus are 200 Hours ??
If i multiply 7 days x 24 hours =168 hours .
I l need sleep for risk of being human, a day whould need like 37 hours than ....
silly ! if my hollidays are over a day whould need like 47 hours on this way :DD
make these spawns instant please!

Last edited:
Lower maturity spawn of hiryuu is a fail. Terrain is very irregular, spawn is sparse, and worst of all, the area is infested with mid-sized faucervix. Argh how i hate faucervix.

Dont understand the complaints, these three mobs currently dont have decent spawns, but now they do.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273292-Iron-Mission-increased-spawns

...from last weekend all have perfectly good spawns already.

Well those spawns have already been replaced and if you can find me a spawn of Atrox that covers at least half the radar with with a spawn of the correct maturity for the Silver Mission please let me know. With 40k points of 60k still left to get I don't want to be shooting shit that doesn't count! Even the 'improved' spawn last week I was shooting through them in a few minutes before having to run around to find the respawn and I wasn't the only one out there. Do they not want us hunting on Calypso? I only ask as the Arkadia spawns never run out of mobs!

Well those spawns have already been replaced and if you can find me a spawn of Atrox that covers at least half the radar with with a spawn of the correct maturity for the Silver Mission please let me know. With 40k points of 60k still left to get I don't want to be shooting shit that doesn't count! Even the 'improved' spawn last week I was shooting through them in a few minutes before having to run around to find the respawn and I wasn't the only one out there. Do they not want us hunting on Calypso? I only ask as the Arkadia spawns never run out of mobs!

Silver maturity is a tricky one, is there a good spawn for Silver Argonaut? There are a few decent locations but most locations cater for the lower end.

I did 80 foul an hour to get the Foul Iron done, even lower when I did the Hirryu & Rippersnapper Iron. Some missions just take ages. :dunno:

There is a great Foul location nowadays so no more running around Eos pond, and if the above is accurate theres a good Hirryu location. Not visited it so I cant confirm.

Silver maturity is a tricky one, is there a good spawn for Silver Argonaut? There are a few decent locations but most locations cater for the lower end.

I did 80 foul an hour to get the Foul Iron done, even lower when I did the Hirryu & Rippersnapper Iron. Some missions just take ages. :dunno:

There is a great Foul location nowadays so no more running around Eos pond, and if the above is accurate theres a good Hirryu location. Not visited it so I cant confirm.

Argo Elite 5 steps outside of fort troy ?

Silver argo is easy, as they said u got a great spawn of argo elite.
But there is no good spawn of atrox for silver mission...

iv done 35k / 60k atrox.

Back