How to get to Taco's shop on RT in prison

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
This video kinda shows how to get to my shop. Because it is in prison and hard to get to I try to keep prices well below auction.

I just sell what I loot here, so it is easier for me to sell everything...au house sucks...2 pages...storage sux, I am always full every planet...dozens of containers make life miserable, but winning this 500 point shop was the best thing ever for me! Now I can just lay all the shit out and wait :D

You have a shop in prison? Can we pay in cigarettes and stuff? ;)

Reactions: San
That "tutorial" made my day :rofl:

Hahaha..

I love that tutorial,and the people talking along with you. You know they say when you open a shop it is best to go with "Location..location" and where yours is at is hilarious! :D

Love it..+rep for great video

Never thought I'd see a worse shop location than the cave in the bottom of the Deer Mall years ago, but there it is-
"Taco's Bazaar Kingdom! We're hard to find with prices hard to beat!" (I'm sure you get the T.B.K. reference ;) )

Good luck with the shop! :cool:

I'd love a psychiatrist to judge your signature and work out if you're sane or not. :laugh:

Good luck with your prison shop...... Did I just type that?

Beware, Taco is boss of the prison, you can't get out after, you stuck, only way is to pm Taco.

:tprun:

For the 'stupid ppl', the reason you die going up those stairs is becouse you didn't complete all quests on the previous floor (tier)..

Back