No launch button on CL

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
Just wondering if anyone has had this issue....

Trying to launch entropia but the 'Launch' button is blacked out.
The tools button is highlighted but it wont do anything when I try a repair,I try and nothing happens.

So unless EU is down atm does anyone know what I can do or have experienced this themselves?

Its a new one for me.....

Had that problem with an anti virus once, was for some reason not letting the launch button work. Installed any new software lately?

Reactions: jod
No nothing new for a couple weeks.

So do you think disabling AV just whilst I log in might help?

nevermind it seems to have sorted it self out now.
No idea what that was all about but its working so life goes on ;)

I am guessing you crashed before this hppened and wanted to relog right after :).

Sometimes after crash Entropie.exe proces is stil running for a while and if Client Loader detects that there is active Exntropia.exe process - it greys out the "Launch" button.

Next time this happens - open task manager and kill Entopia.exe process before starting Client Loader.

Falagor
:bandit:

I am guessing you crashed before this hppened and wanted to relog right after :).

Sometimes after crash Entropie.exe proces is stil running for a while and if Client Loader detects that there is active Exntropia.exe process - it greys out the "Launch" button.

Next time this happens - open task manager and kill Entopia.exe process before starting Client Loader.

Falagor
:bandit:

Wish it was that,at least then it would make sense but it was first log in for the day.
At first I thought my net may be playing up but all websites were working fine.

The one thing I've learnt about technology over the years is that at times it will do whatever it likes for no logical reason,So I'm just gonna chalk it up to that.

This sadly happens to me all the time on my main computer, however not my laptop. I usually must restart the client 1-5 times before it works properly for my main computer.

sometimes ill walk away for 5-20 minutes and by the time i come back it works too...

Did you phone I.T.? :cool:

lool no but thats exactly what I did to fix it :D

must spread rep blah blah

Back