Setting The Record Straight

Status

Yoshii Lem

Dominant
Banned
It is most unfortunate when people use their lofty position to defame, slander, tell lies. I have never sent support case against any player or group but things have come to such a state I am at a loss. What does one do when someone with much influence and top of hundreds of people is saying lies and slandering Varyag, crew of Varyag and myself in public chats.

I will start here in the hopes that I do not have to take things to Mind Ark. As for the Varyag crew it is for them to decide what to do about a prominent player doing all they can with lies and slander to ruin reputations. Peoples under this prominent individual would be well advised to examine the chat logs. For any persons concerned I can be contacted and provide details (contained in public chat logs) of what could potentially bring great harm to grouping of societies that has up to now perhaps enjoyed a pristine reputation. My full avatar name is Yoshii Yoshii Lem.

I have never scammed anyone. I am not now and never have been a scammer. I do not belong to any scamming organization.

Varyag is a non looting ship. No crew in capacity as crew has ever looted anyone. I have never looted anyone. It is amusing to me to be labelled as pirate. These days I am confused about what that means exactly. Please explain. I do not mind being called pirate but the pirates might be astonished given my ineptitude for pvp'ing. Ask the pirate who presented himself right beside me and i missed him even though I shot at him many times. I still laugh about it as does he.

I am not a proxy of anyone.

Varyag is independent.
We do not work for anyone.
Nobody works for us.
We do not control any person or entity.
I have position of "Expedition Leader" of the society I founded which is called "Team Varyag". It is not a requirement to join Team Varyag society to be member of Varyag crew.
Being as Varyag is alone in a brutal war that started from when I became owner of Varyag we have been offered both financial assistance and show of support. We want to say thank you for offering without our asking. Up to now because of my Booths and incredible support of crew Varyag has not needed to avail itself of the finances offered. it is gratifying when persons without Varyag asking give show of support. Thank you.

It is my hope that people may ask "Why are these things being said?"
It is my hope people will ask "Who gains if people believe the lies?"
It might be useful to ask "Who is person making allegations friends with?"

Lift up the rock and look underneath.

can't this thread be moved to space?

What it feels like asking business competitors and their associates to be accountable for and take responsibility for their slander, lies, chicanery and malfeasance:

What it feels like asking business competitors and their associates to be accountable for and take responsibility for their slander, lies, chicanery and malfeasance:

It may be a bit old fashioned, but why don't you Private message each other and bury your differences. Airing all this in public and it going on and on, and on....... just makes you all look bad tbh.

Just for the record i skill on the other ship, but doesn't affect me at all one way or the other. Just isn't it about time you both stopped acting like 5 year olds and resolve whatever issues you both have and move on.

I have friends on your ship, and on the other which i skill on. At first we all thought was kinda funny but to be brutally honest it just gets boring after a while.

Last edited:
Don't worry about assholes Yoshii. :wise:

Thank you Norbert for 2 things:
Your humour (I chuckled for several minutes)
Your straight talk (blunt and easy to understand)

I muddled up my post by conflating 2 issues? Someone (not owner of a mothership so far as I know) has made specific claims and allegations that I am a scammer and in league with other scammers. This was done in public Entropia Universe chat channal(s) Most times I ignore such things but these false allegations are coming from someone with a lot of prestige and influence with a few related societies. They are also closely associated with my business competitor.
So far as myself and the other mothership owner (business competitor) it must seem like a screaming catfight. Which is only funny for so long and then it is a head ache Mind Ark will want to get rid of.

Someone (not owner of a mothership so far as I know) has made specific claims and allegations that I am a scammer and in league with other scammers. This was done in public Entropia Universe chat channal(s) Most times I ignore such things but these false allegations are coming from someone with a lot of prestige and influence with a few related societies. They are also closely associated with my business competitor.

Ahh, the accusations. I think I might know who those guys (and gals) are as they're spreading some <removed smelly stuff> about me as well. In my case those accusations can't be true purely technically as the item which I've allegedly "sold to noobs" doesn't even exist. :laugh:

Accusations come from those who dont want to fight for themselves, and seek to enlist others to do their dirty work.

Bear that in mind when you hear somebody accusing you falsely of anything. That is the type of individual they are.

I declared pirate immediately in order to circumvent such accusations. Now I have liberty to do what I want, when I want, how I want. I am not beholden to the crowd in any way.

Thank you Norbert for 2 things:
Your humour (I chuckled for several minutes)
Your straight talk (blunt and easy to understand)

I muddled up my post by conflating 2 issues? Someone (not owner of a mothership so far as I know) has made specific claims and allegations that I am a scammer and in league with other scammers. This was done in public Entropia Universe chat channal(s) Most times I ignore such things but these false allegations are coming from someone with a lot of prestige and influence with a few related societies. They are also closely associated with my business competitor.
So far as myself and the other mothership owner (business competitor) it must seem like a screaming catfight. Which is only funny for so long and then it is a head ache Mind Ark will want to get rid of.

:) glad you saw the humour, we can all be a bit to serious in EU.

I don't think your competitor would stoop to such levels Yoshii, and as of late has in fact told her crew not to get drawn into Space chat smack talk... which just adds fuel to an already tense situation. I will enquire though when i am able and both ingame as to any knowledge of what you are talking about.

PM me details Yoshii of what has happened and i'll talk to Ship owner to maybe have a chat with people stirring the pot.

Whenever there is a rift in EU some will just jump on the bandwagon to "fan the flames", you can see this on forum often. Some just enjoy causing more mischief, same everywhere in all walks of life and professions; virtual life and real life. I really don't think would have been initiated by your competitor, more someone just decided to act this way of their own accord for whatever reasons, drunk at keyboard, bad day at office, wife found out about mistress.... etc. :laugh:

All the best anyway, attacks now and then do make for exciting skilling ;), drama though gets a bit much when starts getting personal.

Dibbler

My thoughts:

If there is false accussion in public (local chat or any public #channel), then just take screenshots and report it to MA support.

Badmouthing and false accussion to hurt others repution is against ToU/EULA and those doing it should receive a temp ban to get some time thinking about it what they do wrong.

Only way to solve such badmouthing, it report to MA, best with a some screenshots attached with timestamp and all names visible :)

If it happend and its that bad than you describe then this is the right way to go.

Forum war can´t solve the issue!

When players slander you: Respond once, then ignore it and act honorably. People will respect you.

When MA slanders you: Sell your ship, Withdraw, and stop caring. You will still have your real friends.

Trust me.

Status
Back