Audited Calypso Land Deeds Revenue 2014

HTML content has been cut-off prematurely it would seem, follow the link at the bottom instead.

Thank you. If I may (I hate thumbnails :silly2:):

audit_pwc.jpg

So based on the current price of 1550Ped, thats over 8 years to pay for itself, or from the original price of 1000Ped, a little over 5 years...I'm sold! They seem a little inflated in value to be honest!

So based on the current price of 1550Ped, thats over 8 years to pay for itself, or from the original price of 1000Ped, a little over 5 years...I'm sold! They seem a little inflated in value to be honest!

True BUT
From original price of 1000peds they have total ROI over 100% already. 734ped as revenue and 550 price increase. Current ROI from beginning is 37.7% per year for the investors.

So if price keeps increasing (maybe payouts spike up after some great advertisement campaign) then they sure look tempting. But 37,7% ROI is not for me, as making 377 ped out of 1000 ped is rather easy in this game, and no need to hold up your capital for that for a year.

I wonder if PwC get paid in PEDs or animal oil :scratch2:

And for everyone that waited for audited report isn't the same thing we get every week by the PED flow centre :scratch2:

Kinda sad to see that calypso has not grown in the terms of making money, but since they made everything more eco now I guess that means a lot is going back to the players.

I wonder how planet arkadia is doing ?

A bit funny that the gaming increase in the summer-vacation month July and August when people should be out in the sun :silly2: (most of the players live in the north part of the world). But I also play more when I have vacation because I have more time for it.

A bit funny that the gaming increase in the summer-vacation month July and August when people should be out in the sun :silly2: (most of the players live in the north part of the world). But I also play more when I have vacation because I have more time for it.

migration... hello....

As I stated in another thread. Overvalued. Bubble. These audited figures show a net decline in revenue, yet we have a net increase in cost at the same time.

While they were a good investment for everyone that paid 1000 PED per share, they are only gaining value now based on speculation of future value with land rush and citizenship. Their real value at 1550 PED per share currently is inflated.

As I stated in another thread. Overvalued. Bubble. These audited figures show a net decline in revenue, yet we have a net increase in cost at the same time.

While they were a good investment for everyone that paid 1000 PED per share, they are only gaining value now based on speculation of future value with land rush and citizenship. Their real value at 1550 PED per share currently is inflated.

It depends on how the revenue develops. If the revenue don't goes down from the current level, the CLD will not go done much. If the revenue falls more than 20%, the price of the CLD will go down. You still have not yet said how much you think they are worth or why.....

It depends on how the revenue develops. If the revenue don't goes down from the current level, the CLD will not go done much. If the revenue falls more than 20%, the price of the CLD will go down. You still have not yet said how much you think they are worth or why.....

Because I dont want to speculate. I'm observing. I've already made my investment back, and then some. Will I sell? No, I'll keep holding on, because these continue to pay me. Investing in the beginning, this has been nothing but a money maker. All these if statements are just more speculation. Should the price hold, investors now will at least stand to make a small profit, selling at a stable price.

What happens though if the price falls by 4%? A drop in value of roughly 60 PED per deed would wipe out any gains made off CLD valued at 1500 PED/share. However a drop in value of 30% will still yield initial investors profit both off the deeds and the payout.

Bubble.

Because I dont want to speculate. I'm observing. I've already made my investment back, and then some. Will I sell? No, I'll keep holding on, because these continue to pay me.

This statement match very poorly with your statement "it's bubble".....:silly2: That is what I mean. As long as the payment is high enough to defend the valuation it's impossible to claim it's a bubble. Only if you have good arguments that the payout will fall or that the valuation is too high compared to the current pay-out can you claim it's a bubble. I can agree that they now is on or the near the upper limit of their valuation if the pay-outs don't increase in 2015 compared to 2014 and should not increase much more without and increase in pay-outs. But at the same-time, without knowing how the land/building system works, it's hard to make a valuation.

This statement match very poorly with your statement "it's bubble".....:silly2:

No it doesnt.

Would you sell your house your grandparents bought in 1950 for $20,000 and gifted to you, knowing that to buy the same house you would need $350,000 now?

No.

Because you still want to live in it, and you'll probably be around a long time. So selling out would net you a very small overall gain, due to a continued need for the utility. It would only make sense to sell if you believed the utility itself would lose its value, for instance if you wanted to relocate to another geographic region.

Same scenario applies

I play EU. Every hunt run of mine is 1000+ PED. I can use the income from the CLD I purchased right now, and I dont see myself quitting for another 5 years, so I have 5 years of CLD income left to enjoy before selling, of which I will see a steady return on my investment on, and then be able to sell when I choose to move on from EU entirely.

Since I've already made my money back, there's no reason for me to cash out as long as I have confidence that my deeds wont drop below my purchase price. I have that confidence, so I keep them and enjoy the residuals.

However the current price cannot be justified, for a new buyer. It's simply a foolish gamble.

However the current price cannot be justified, for a new buyer. It's simply a foolish gamble.

I think the reason why you're being argued with is cause of this bit combined with you're reasoning for it being fine for you. It's no way near such a big gamble if anyone who buys them also intends to hang on to them for a long while. Because if you've got long enough they're more likely to pay out well and still be a reasonable price when you sell, just like has happened to you.

Admittedly buying them at their highest price ever is a bit of a gamble but that's where drip feed mechanics can come in and help spread the risk (I've done this because I couldn't afford many at the beginning, so each time I buy another it raises the average price I've paid a little but I'm still building up a portfolio worth more than my initial investments)

I think the reason why you're being argued with is cause of this bit combined with you're reasoning for it being fine for you. It's no way near such a big gamble if anyone who buys them also intends to hang on to them for a long while. Because if you've got long enough they're more likely to pay out well and still be a reasonable price when you sell, just like has happened to you.

Exactly. The argument he use to say why he is not selling, the same argument can we use to say why someone can buy them to the current price.

Back