Uber: 2668 Zombie Kong

And you got a large part of it ;)

Gratz

But overall, Zombie Kong is a massive ped stealer - something like 16 rounds of zombies and then he comes and eats more peds! Once in a while he drops a good loot - but that is filled by the losses of many.

But overall, Zombie Kong is a massive ped stealer - something like 16 rounds of zombies and then he comes and eats more peds! Once in a while he drops a good loot - but that is filled by the losses of many.

Indeed, the problem is the lootsystem is designed to make no difference between a puny mob or a zombie kong. If you would kill 5000 zombie kongs you would see the same avg as on any other mob.

I was there! Woot!

:yay:

Gratz!

Wow! Nice one..:D :wtg:

Gratz, guys! I always pictured our soc leader as a family man, but after hearing his music, I now picture him rolling on X at a club drinking redbull and vodka and grinding on some beautiful latinas...which is much better! ;)

Gratz, guys! I always pictured our soc leader as a family man, but after hearing his music, I now picture him rolling on X at a club drinking redbull and vodka and grinding on some beautiful latinas...which is much better! ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sunsout Gunsout again.

:yup:

Indeed, the problem is the lootsystem is designed to make no difference between a puny mob or a zombie kong. If you would kill 5000 zombie kongs you would see the same avg as on any other mob.

Which is why normal mobs rarely drop good hofs these days, MA adjusted big hofs so kong and other big mobs didn't drop a 100,000,000ped loots and bankrupt them.

oh, and gratz :)

Which is why normal mobs rarely drop good hofs these days, MA adjusted big hofs so kong and other big mobs didn't drop a 100,000,000ped loots and bankrupt them.

ty, and that makes sense :)

I think highest possible loot today would be around 3,000,000 ped. Lets kill hundreds of thousands of sand kings and find out!

People seem to forget (and so do I in the heat of the moment) that pumping hundreds of peds into a single mob is a gamble. But it is fun when it ends like in OP.

--//--

Grats to everyone involved!

Back