~~~~~~~~~

All parts at full TT

SOLD! Thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Armor still available ;)

Good ol bumpy poo

Armor is still available.

Some inquiries but no sale yet.

Couple of offers, but armor is still available for the time being.

Time for a little bumpy poo

Happy Mother's day,

Armor still up for sale.

Just a bump for an awesome armor, best i have owned in a long time! rather have this than angel!

Just a bump for an awesome armor, best i have owned in a long time! rather have this than angel!

Interesting. Please provide more context and explain why you would rather have Liakon than Angel?

Liakon wasn't in game when I owned Angel so I've never tried it, but Angel back in those days was fantastic for all kinds of mobs. In some ways I liked it more than my Shadow set, so unless your just grinding cold mobs, I'm curious in what other circumstances you would rather have Liakon than Angel? :scratch2:

bump.

Interesting. Please provide more context and explain why you would rather have Liakon than Angel?

Liakon wasn't in game when I owned Angel so I've never tried it, but Angel back in those days was fantastic for all kinds of mobs. In some ways I liked it more than my Shadow set, so unless your just grinding cold mobs, I'm curious in what other circumstances you would rather have Liakon than Angel? :scratch2:

bump.

That's a fair question, in my opinion it's a great set for a fraction of the price. Granted you don't get the variety of protections that angel gives but the four you do get are beefy for the price. Impact, cut and stab protection are the most common damage types I've seen for calypso melee creatures. And it looks really cool. Only reason I'm selling it is because it's a little bit too much armor for me right now.

Please forgive spelling errors I'm posting this from my phone.

An offer would be so sexy in the pantaloons right about now.

bump.

for normal imp/cut/stab mobs and you can outfap 50 average damage. Some examples.

(+5b plates)

atrox prowler

angel: 24.4
liakon: 49

scipulor alpha

angel 5.2
liakon 20.7

mutated beladoth

angel 13.2
liakon 32.4

hogglo provider

angel 21.8
liakon 43

mang chang guardian

angel 20.4
liakon 43.9

the growing number of midlevel faps adjusted/improved/modified ek series of faps and the growing number of people using mindforce healing chips of higher levels means the need for 90 imp/cut/stab protection lessens.
Most players in the market for jaguar+ armors in entropia are midlevel now and have 180+ healthpoints. While Angel clearly is the more comfortable armor for spider and the like, if you can do it with a low price armor, why take the risk. People don't go about and spend + 20k for armors anymore if there are alternatives.
For angel there are plenty nowadays. Martial sga, dune rider, sand stormer, lion, aquila.
In the tiger/jaguar section liakon, paradox, arc elite and jarhead are the cheaper alternatives. Liakon simply stands out because of the high cold protection.
chompers, feffox, korwil, thorifoid shaman are mobs where liakon shines with 4e plates. And then there's Merry Mayhem mobs...

Back