Person using obvious bot.

Status
Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
So I had to go to Quarry to let some people rub my butt. Long story....anyway, while there I noticed this d-bag.

He obviously died, and the script or whatever its called kept running.

He deserves constant humiliation and shaming forever. Please make him cry if you see him.

Sidenote: The best part is about 30 seconds after I make fun of the guys stupid looking pants, Svarog shows up wearing the exact same outfit :D Yeah I know my outfit is probably worse...blah blah blah whatever, I love my chest hair and my dinner roll hat! :)

RED text in chat!? What the fuck is wrong with you?

And yeah, those pants are ugly... will this be removed?

RED text in chat!? What the fuck is wrong with you?

And yeah, those pants are ugly... will this be removed?

Lol I have to make the local look important....otherwise I miss it. As you can see in the video, even when it's red I still miss it sometimes...btw, sorry to Light-Bearer, for not replying about what my rare awesome sexy clothes were!

hmm, interesting

Sidenote: The best part is about 30 seconds after I make fun of the guys stupid looking pants, Svarog shows up wearing the exact same outfit :D

Damn, when I first saw that guy at Icarus a month ago, I really hoped that he won't stay in game for long, but soon people started pm'ing me and trying to add to friends thinking I am him, and now this! :D

People sweating revival on Ark?

bear-shitting-in-the-woods.jpg

For what it's worth, I've seen an active member of this forum doing that; and not only sweating but making a couple hits with a powerfist once in five minutes or so, then fapping a bit and sweating again :)

People sweating revival on Ark?

bear-shitting-in-the-woods.jpg

For what it's worth, I've seen an active member of this forum doing that; and not only sweating but making a couple hits with a powerfist once in five minutes or so, then fapping a bit and sweating again :)

Does a bear shit at the edge of the woods? Or shit on a trail? maybe...Idk, but that def is not proof bears shit IN the woods :D

If a bear poops in the forest and no one is around to smell it.. does it stink?

Inquiring minds want to know Taco.

My worthy contribution to this thread.
87auhc.jpg

You are welcome sir.

Does a bear shit at the edge of the woods? Or shit on a trail? maybe...Idk, but that def is not proof bears shit IN the woods :D

You should probably refer all questions about bear scat to Timothy Treadwell as no one has a more intimate understanding of the process.

Yes. Just because no one is there doesn't mean nothing is there!

The bible in corrinathials 5:47b states:

"For we are all born with noses, man or mouse, and it is with those noses evolved from the primordial mammal soup of baby jesus's loins that belies proof a poop would stink, even if that poop was spray-farted in the emptiest black hole of the deepest space. Kill virgins."

So as you can see, you have your answer now.

You should probably refer all questions about bear scat to Timothy Treadwell as no one has a more intimate understanding of the process.

In before I google Timothy Treadwell!

Edit: Ok now I see, yes he sought the answer to those questions so earnestly he actually became the poop!

Lol nice...but where did they go after they revived? Did the bot log them out if it wasn't doing what it was assigned after x amount time? It doesn't look like they tp'ed.

There must be lots of bored computer nerds out there given all the bots I have seen or people told me about...

Okay...

I tried watching the video now. However, i didn't manage to do so until I held my hand over the part of the screen where the chat was, because that red color kept burning my eyes.

A bit meh.

meh...

I don't know what to say actually...

Cheating.... for pecs...!?

hmm..

A bit like robbing the bank but setteling for the batch of post its at the front desk.

A long time ago I used to own Atrax Park, back then the terrain was different and there was a revive terminal just kind of hanging out there on the edge of the shed area iirc. I would go out there to feed the damn infernal fertilizer tank and I would watch these ava's spawn and run off in the same direction every time into a pack of mobs, die, and then revive over and over. It was obviously evade bot in action, I always wondered how much they made off that. I reported it, but never heard back. Every game I've played has been plagued with bots :laugh:

Okay...

I tried watching the video now. However, i didn't manage to do so until I held my hand over the part of the screen where the chat was, because that red color kept burning my eyes.

A bit meh.

meh...

I don't know what to say actually...

Cheating.... for pecs...!?

hmm..

A bit like robbing the bank but setteling for the batch of post its at the front desk.

Yeah it isn't that big of deal in the grand scheme of things, and I know that MA won't do anything because it truly isn't that important (despite what I tried to scare him with in pm)...but I still want to embarrass him :)

So yes I would prefer MA spend their time on fixing other stuff, and won't even bother support with this, but fuck him all the same, and if I ever see him again trying to do anything I will enjoy my greifing immensely.

I see the guy active in #rookie so it's not a total bot, not a part of a "grand scheme" at least. Botting still meh.

Yeah it isn't that big of deal in the grand scheme of things, and I know that MA won't do anything because it truly isn't that important (despite what I tried to scare him with in pm)...but I still want to embarrass him :)

So yes I would prefer MA spend their time on fixing other stuff, and won't even bother support with this, but fuck him all the same, and if I ever see him again trying to do anything I will enjoy my greifing immensely.

I wouldn't mind seeing a ban.

And I think you misunderstood me; My point was not that it was a minor exploit and nothing to care about. The point I tried to make is that it is embarrassing to be part of the same species as people ready to cheat and steal for pretty much nothing.

I think MA should be hard on cases like this; simply because the use of cheats should not in any way be acceptable. The reason this guy only has a bot for sweating, is most likely that he just hasn't got his hands on a more efficient bot yet.

Stop it before it escalates.

This guy cant be all that bright, not only is he botting in broad daylight but he picked the busiest place on the entire planet to do it :D.

What he is doing now is not really gonna make him any money but as Skeptic pointed out in the post before me he should probably be banned/suspended for a while before he gets his hands on a bot that can actually do damage, mining bot or something in that vein.

Cheers
Zweshi

I did watch the video, and know that I have bots with a passion.

How do we know he's botting rather than just has auto-use tool on and he afk'd?

I did watch the video, and know that I have bots with a passion.

How do we know he's botting rather than just has auto-use tool on and he afk'd?

because auto use tool doesn't cycle two tools in the same time frame over and over.

I think there is a site that sells the bot.
Someone told me about it once, but I was scared to even look at the link in fear I would instantly break out in a bad case of the whooping mumps or something. (I was told it had already been reported so didnt even think about it since)

Not the first and wont be the last. U picked up a bit of flue ? Sound nazaly taco, hope you get better soon bud ;)

<

Send letter to his parent that his son cheater best part :laugh::laugh:

But lets think about this, is he in anyway benefiting from this ?

Means there is just another person hunting a lot and losing ped, no difference from a swunter is it ?

/mod note/

To repeat what I said in another thread yesterday:

... If you believe that a player is violating the EULA or ToU of Entropia, make a detailed support case for MindArk to investigate, including any screenshots, vid clips or other relevant material that will assist any investigation of the incident. (Obviously, try to ensure your material shows date, time & location.)

:locked:

Note: To the person who chose to -rep me for closing this thread, let me be perfectly clear:

Closing the thread isn't sweeping the issue under the carpet.
I've made it clear above that the appropriate action is for the person to be reported to Support so that the alleged behaviour can be investigated.
This forum isn't a public soapbox so people can post threads that are solely to 'embarrass' or 'grief' other players - and that was clearly the intent of the OP as shown in his post above.
He doesn't want it investigated - he just wants to publicly shame this player.

Last edited:
Status
Back