FYI: Low level hunting log (merp) + full loot table during the logs

III Dusk MMM

Mature
III Dusk MMM
Hello everyone,
I just want to share this information here. Perhaps is useful also for others in terms of what to do or what to avoid when hunting this mob. I hope the link works as it is the first time I use One drive for sharing:
http://1drv.ms/1HMWoHO

Additional information:
With the exception of the last 950 mobs, all the others were logged on Ouroboros Island (a taxed area) and 99% were young.
No other activity was performed during this time (e.g. events, hunting other mobs, mining, etc).
All loot was kept until it was possible to sell even at low markup and the sales are done for everything that was gathered during that time.
Final MU value includes auction fee, sell fee, fees from failed sales, markup from shrapnel conversion.
Skill gains are not considered.

My thoughts:
I'm glad that in the end, after sales were done, I managed to have a few extra peds on card which means that I managed to play for free on this period and gain some skills in the process. This is important to me because my budget is building slowly (in average $ 15/month)
I'm also glad that I finished this Iron Mission because it can be quite a challenge to hunt merp young for 2 months on an area where the spawn was not great at that time (but it was the only one with pure youngs). Anyway this helped to keep the records clean.

Next steps:
No logs from my side during the summer. I want to continue with bronze challenge for merp but only when winter comes. I hope I can take care of my budget till then as for higher maturity there is a larger working capital needed.

Wish you all good luck!

Regards,
III Dusk MMM

Thank you for sharing the findings and posting your results :) +Rep.

Nice, thanks for the info. Also planning to do merps :)

Thank you all for the appreciation!
I think it was a good context that this was done after the oil market went up, I think it was after VU 15. Otherwise, at 102% or 103% markup for oil it would have been negative even after MU.

Kind regards,
III dusk MMM

Back