In My Opinion

Status

Yoshii Lem

Dominant
Banned
Crew of Kronan have looted crew of Varyag on several occassions since early in My ownership of Varyag on up to only couple days ago. Varyag crew have NEVER LOOTED ANYONE

It is common knowledge that Kronan has put spies in both Varyag mothership and teamvaryag chat.

The spies sent to Varyag would agitate and demand attacking kronan

Thus it is my opinion that kronan use of these spies was to both deceive and manipulate Varyag.
It is my opinion also that use of these spies was part of scenario to cast Varyag in poor light to the community. It is also
my opinion that incomplete and edited videos contribute to the Kronan campaign to cast Varyag in bad light.

In my view personal messages sent to clients of Varyag and generals of societies my crew belonged to with inflammatory
false statements was another manner employed by Kronan to cast Varyag in bad light and place at economic disadvantage.

It is public record in public chat that owner of Kronan did state owner of Varyag
having done exactly as was wished by owner of Kronan (re: in regard to battle fought and alleged by kronan to prove Varyag
instigator of war between Varyag and Kronan)

In view of all of all the above it is my belief therefore that Kronan is the aggessor in war between Varyag and Kronan.

Therefor I declare Kronan as not having the moral high ground to sit in judgement of Varyag as Kronan is in habit of doing.

I have been informed by well regarded players of several years that Kronan perceives Varyag as a business competitor they
wish to get rid of by casting Varyag in bad light. It has also been said to me by long term players whose credibility I trust
that Kronan wishes to put Varyag in bad light so they can continue their longstanding habit of looting Varyag crew as another
income stream for Kronan.

I declare Kronan as having acted in manner that lacks integrity and honesty

Kronan is thus in my opinion subject to whatever measures any may wish to apply against Kronan to show them the error of their
ways in accordance with Entropia Universe game rules.

Is this still going on. Why should the rest of care about your internal squabbles?

So is this the 5th thread you've started for this?

These threads don't really help your cause.

You should come with evidence, it would then help your case.

This just comes across as shit stirring.

Uhm....

Yeaaaah....... Right.

In my opinion, you do the most harm yourself to your own business.

Yesterday, I flew with a stock privateer carrying 3,000 ped of loot. It seemed safer than hitching a ride with any of you two.

in the near future i'll rather go fully loaded with stackables in my sleipnir, than using kronan or varyag services. not because you/they are bad, or guilty, or whatever.

IT IS JUST TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR ME. GET OVER IT FFS! :banghead:

In my view personal messages sent to clients of Varyag and generals of societies my crew belonged to with inflammatory
false statements was another manner employed by Kronan to cast Varyag in bad light and place at economic disadvantage.

Can any receiver of those messages shed more light on their content?

Trying to pressure people through their societies comes across as serious busybodying, unless there was evidence of specific personal wrongdoings.

I encourage anyone who feels comfortable enough to do so to come forward with their stories of personal messages being sent to their society leaders with inflammatory lies concerning Varyag. I dont know what will come of this - people tell me things in personal messages because they absolutely trust it will go no further. It is well known what happens to whistle blowers. But I recognize the need for proof where possible so I put it out there is there anyone who feels like they can come forward.

I also encourage any society leaders having received such messaged to come forward.

This is getting rather annoying. Lots of "blabla" nothing to back it up with. All smacktalk, more "blabla". Drop it already, this entire thing is rediculous.

/mod note/

This issue clearly falls into the category of a personal dispute between individuals or groups.

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

Please note that any further threads or posts on the subject will be removed without further notice.

:locked:

Status
Back