Should Ancient Strong Pets be removed from PvP Zones?

Status
I've seen garbage bins cleaner than this post.

Issue from 2 sides.

Macro users:
Want the pets gone or the bigger ones so it wont interfeer with their incredible hit rate and so they can keep on doing something that was pointed out to be exploiting

Pet users:
Use the pet to avoid the 100% hit rate making the attacker hit less, but still way more than it would on normal combat, making the need to resort to rockets to solve the case.

My opinion:
Pets are a part of the game, exclusing only some pets from pvp would make as much sense as removing some weapons that only damage the pvp world, like flaming, no one is doing real PK with it, just annoying the "enemy"

An unfair advantage lifts back the ped flow and waste in pvp, just remember a while ago, when with right click, everyone felt like a pk lord because they wouldnt miss at all either and was super easy to do and not even an exploit - Ended up being fixed - Finally pvp is fair but suddenly less pk again.

This select target has been around for a LONG while, at start was under a handfull of players that would use it.
And its obvious to see, because, (not complaining cos really couldnt care) but not even the best of fps players have 100% hitrate, its just humanly impossible for as much as you'd like it to be possible. and some players never missed, even admit using it in public some trick, (I will provide name if im asked because dont want another edit fest). And was obvious after some testing, how also someone with 100% hitrate with a weapon (with all avatar twitching and warping around due to d-sync (totally normal thing in EU) couldnt even hit properly with a rocket, because with rockets you need to always take in account the projectile drop rate, and they just aimed regularly. In my book, hard to get any more obvious than that.

But either way, I do pvp purelly for fun, not to measure egos.
But unfair advantage, isnt fun specially when non punished at all and when you lose your time showing all there is to be shown, and you see very very litle done at all if anything.

I will place my bet here, that after this "feature" is removed everyone suddenly will lose their aiming skill :rolleyes: I long for that day to have some fun like old times :cool:

Just was in PK, decided to deploy my ancient pet to tag along for the ride.

Noticed something new.... no one shot at me :laugh:

The same ppl that shot and hit me every time over and over now stopped shooting all of a sudden.

YES ALLOW Ancient Pets!!!

P.S. I hope this generates some demand for them and owners / sellers get a good boost on sells ^^

Also ive pk'ed since day one with ppl having there ancient pets out, ive never had a problem shooting them, wonder why others are having a problem :scratch2:

I've seen garbage bins cleaner than this post.

Issue from 2 sides.

Macro users:
Want the pets gone or the bigger ones so it wont interfeer with their incredible hit rate and so they can keep on doing something that was pointed out to be exploiting

Pet users:
Use the pet to avoid the 100% hit rate making the attacker hit less, but still way more than it would on normal combat, making the need to resort to rockets to solve the case.

My opinion:
Pets are a part of the game, exclusing only some pets from pvp would make as much sense as removing some weapons that only damage the pvp world, like flaming, no one is doing real PK with it, just annoying the "enemy"

An unfair advantage lifts back the ped flow and waste in pvp, just remember a while ago, when with right click, everyone felt like a pk lord because they wouldnt miss at all either and was super easy to do and not even an exploit - Ended up being fixed - Finally pvp is fair but suddenly less pk again.

This select target has been around for a LONG while, at start was under a handfull of players that would use it.
And its obvious to see, because, (not complaining cos really couldnt care) but not even the best of fps players have 100% hitrate, its just humanly impossible for as much as you'd like it to be possible. and some players never missed, even admit using it in public some trick, (I will provide name if im asked because dont want another edit fest). And was obvious after some testing, how also someone with 100% hitrate with a weapon (with all avatar twitching and warping around due to d-sync (totally normal thing in EU) couldnt even hit properly with a rocket, because with rockets you need to always take in account the projectile drop rate, and they just aimed regularly. In my book, hard to get any more obvious than that.

But either way, I do pvp purelly for fun, not to measure egos.
But unfair advantage, isnt fun specially when non punished at all and when you lose your time showing all there is to be shown, and you see very very litle done at all if anything.

I will place my bet here, that after this "feature" is removed everyone suddenly will lose their aiming skill :rolleyes: I long for that day to have some fun like old times :cool:

I allways say I don't want to argue but I try to respond as appropriately as possible. even if so much hate I don't mind cuase I know all who posting here ;)
allways same group who will be negative,however
you still not provided proof that you can hide under pets to avoid takeing damage so in the meantime I would assume its not allowed and is an exploit to do so.
if you can provide proof I will think otherwise(you say ma said its ok,how hard is it for you to copy paste support case?)
still wait reply from support on that one.

Just was in PK, decided to deploy my ancient pet to tag along for the ride.

Noticed something new.... no one shot at me :laugh:

The same ppl that shot and hit me every time over and over now stopped shooting all of a sudden.

YES ALLOW Ancient Pets!!!

P.S. I hope this generates some demand for them and owners / sellers get a good boost on sells ^^

Also ive pk'ed since day one with ppl having there ancient pets out, ive never had a problem shooting them, wonder why others are having a problem :scratch2:

I was there, few people (GROUP) have 3 ancient strongs spawned hide/jumping through them :laugh:
if no one shoots much it cuase don't want to waste 50ped aiming for a foot under the pet.
I still shoot some and get some kills when there body exits the pet and I can see them(but its harder).

btw, I cant spawn my lvl 7 pandi pup on other planet except ark so one exception can be made why not just 4 strongs. which I'm not saying remove from all pvp just the most common places they are used to hide under.
landgrab,ashi,pvp4
a lot of talk from some people with no results and talk about hide/exploit pets like its allowed with no proof.
if pet follows behind you ok but jumping through them zig zaging back and forth where you can only aim at a foot to hit them is abit ridiculous.

yes select target and pet hideing both need to fix but one is not worst then the other imo- both are equally bad.
and have negative effect on PvP.
and not cry about it or those who want to talk about it I bring it to your attention and show results in best way I know how through the community.
(this needed to be said)has gone long enough and more and more start to do it and has gotten bad
but has been now so i can rest well

I trust ma knows of these things and hopeing for changes in future.

(waiting on proof that say you can hide inside pet to avoid takeing damage) :laugh:

Last edited:
I allways say I don't want to argue but I try to respond as appropriately as possible. even if so much hate I don't mind cuase I know all who posting here ;)
allways same group who will be negative,however
you still not provided proof that you can hide under pets to avoid takeing damage so in the meantime I would assume its not allowed and is an exploit to do so.
if you can provide proof I will think otherwise(you say ma said its ok,how hard is it for you to copy paste support case?)
still wait reply from support on that one.

You never talk apropriatly, you always try to pin others on the shit you've been doing not for days or weeks, for years even.
I could check thru the supports the words where they told me about pets and such.
But again just think, I've been reported probably by you guys enough times for MA almost give me a medal :rolleyes: and i havent been banned or even warned because i play by the book.

ONE THING, MA said and this is the reason even if it was an exploit, you'd literally be screwed.
You cant get someone banned for doing something even if it is against when there's multiple cases of people known to do so AND you did it yourself, to apply penalties they will be applied to everyone, which MA doesnt want cos at the end, its not benificial.

Wait around, will dig thru the supports and all and see how proper it is to be shared here.

You never talk apropriatly, you always try to pin others on the shit you've been doing not for days or weeks, for years even.
I could check thru the supports the words where they told me about pets and such.
But again just think, I've been reported probably by you guys enough times for MA almost give me a medal :rolleyes: and i havent been banned or even warned because i play by the book.

ONE THING, MA said and this is the reason even if it was an exploit, you'd literally be screwed.
You cant get someone banned for doing something even if it is against when there's multiple cases of people known to do so AND you did it yourself, to apply penalties they will be applied to everyone, which MA doesnt want cos at the end, its not benificial.

Wait around, will dig thru the supports and all and see how proper it is to be shared here.

your group learn you fast that I posted here you were in min to respond.
don't care much for hearsay.
Wait around, will dig thru the supports and all and see how proper it is to be shared here. (this is only thing of interest).

ok, still no answer on whether its allowed or not.
which I do now have those answers I also don't think its appropriate to disclose that information here.

if asked in game I will be happy to oblide you.
reguardless of whats been said so far is not really relevant just argueing and a eyesore to look at.
and not really needed.

I do hope this can be reopened at another time for debate as it is something I would like to see removed or any better suggestions offered. or better yet maybe do a poll I did forget about that sry.

that being said, I request this thread be removed as its not really a discussion just heated arguments and we all do have our opinions.

evident to the problem of pet hideing shouldn't be
no blame there, no bickering there, and no finger pointing there.

*Mod can remove thread pls? ty if so

which I do now have those answers I also don't think its appropriate to disclose that information here.

I have the answers to straight out of a support ticket.

MA * Yes Pets are Allowed in PvP to use however you like*

Its A Game Feature :D

ok, still no answer on whether its allowed or not.

reguardless of whats been said so far is not really relevant just argueing and a eyesore to look at.
and not really needed.

I do hope this can be reopened at another time for debate as it is something I would like to see removed or any better suggestions offered. or better yet maybe do a poll I did forget about that sry.

that being said, I request this thread be removed as its not really a discussion just heated arguments and we all do have our opinions.

evident to the problem of pet hideing shouldn't be
no blame there, no bickering there, and no finger pointing there.

*Mod can remove thread pls? ty if so

Havent put time into searching just yet.
More going on than just a flame war in PCF

Status
Back