CDF Mutant Alert

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
For reasons unknown to the CDF, mutant aggressiveness on Calypso has increased vastly over the past few days. We are currently working on collecting more data, but meanwhile we advise all colonists to take appropriate precautions while traveling in areas with large populations of mutant such as Feffoid, Maffoid, Mulaak'f, Mulmun, Muluk-Hir.

/Major Ushakov, CDF

Originally Posted Here

I bet they can smell that i made cookies yesterday. :yup:

I was scared, 2 whole weeks without any event of any sort, I tought sky was falling:rolleyes:

I'd consider it a warm up, have fun y'all, hope thing bring a whole new dimension to living world :cool:

For reasons unknown to the CDF, mutant aggressiveness on Calypso has increased vastly over the past few days.

Reasons unknown? It's easy, the devs made some spawns for them :laugh:

Sorry to ask such a N00b question, but where are these mobs found?

Not sure you want to meet some these bad boys... but as Svarog said, you may get a chance soon :D
Also, you can check ENTROPEDIA for their regular spawns.

Wait for the ever expending storyline, this is a warning message, get your peds together and they will be here by friday? if you are lucky tonite, lets smash some mutant and keep calypso a safe place :yup:

Hahaha...Just For A Moment I Thought

For reasons unknown to the CDF, mutant aggressiveness on Calypso has increased vastly over the past few days. We are currently working on collecting more data, but meanwhile we advise all colonists to take appropriate precautions while traveling in areas with large populations of mutant such as Feffoid, Maffoid, Mulaak'f, Mulmun, Muluk-Hir.
/Major Ushakov, CDF

Originally Posted Here

So you mean its a "build-up" for an event?

You know, for just a moment there, I thought it was a "nerf" hiding behind the facade of storytelling. :silly2:

Its a bank holiday :)

Back