Starkiller's Crimson Flights (Equus Travelling Service)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Fast and reliable service :) , don't think i will travel by myself again when Starkiller is online :thumbup:

everything went very well! was a pleasure doign business with you!

:D Thanks, I try my hardest every single time, even though of late it's been a bit harder to be up to the task!

Fast and reliable service :) , don't think i will travel by myself again when Starkiller is online :thumbup:

Thanks a bunch for the compliment, makes me feel happy to know people are feeling it's worth the buck :)

Taking the chance to bump it up for the holiday season :)

Shooting a bump up :)

Starkiller was patient friendly and very professional. I intend to use his services again!

Thanks for the compliment :D

I am bumping this thread up to announce a special offer for undefined time of 10 ped for regular warps, and 15 ped for pickups!:yay: For as long as im online of course. Tips will also be welcome hehe!

Also, if im not around you can use my skype contact: bendak.starkiller (identifiable by the equus picture)

Bumping it up to for the special offer for undefined time of 10 ped for regular warps, and 15 ped for pickups! For as long as im online of course. Tips will also be welcome hehe!

Also, if im not around you can use my skype contact: bendak.starkiller (identifiable by the equus picture)

Super fast and friendly, can recommend to anyone.

Great Service , safe , fast and a true Gent .

Will be my go to person for Travel for quite some time.

Best pilot around, lots of fun, fast and quality service for cheap prices, great services, use him a lot :D

Bumping the thread up to announce im still doing warps :yay:

Am also really happy and proud to announce that I am the new owner of Arkadia Land Area 4, with MuMa's (Mutated Madanas). The taxes are currently at 2% over there so be sure to go check it out if you like good mu's on your loot and ground resources :)

Bumping the thread up to state that the promotional period is now over thus prices will return to normal :)

looking at that video the guy you flew had 290kg weight on him and you could still warp?

looking at that video the guy you flew had 290kg weight on him and you could still warp?

yep, through the use of anti gravity boxes

Bumping it up for more warpy goodness :)

friendly, on time, would recommend to everyone

I was on Calypso, had a business deal on Arkadia and the person I was meeting was logging in less then 20 minutes. What to do!? :scared:

Contacted Starkiller, 5 minutes and 20 PED later I was on Arkadia :cool:

Great service, recommended :yup:

friendly, on time, would recommend to everyone

I was on Calypso, had a business deal on Arkadia and the person I was meeting was logging in less then 20 minutes. What to do!? :scared:

Contacted Starkiller, 5 minutes and 20 PED later I was on Arkadia :cool:

Great service, recommended :yup:

Thank you both for the kind words :)

Bump bump :laugh:

Been having some login issues for a while but will restart playing soon ;)

In the meantime take some time to check out my la's mob infos and give the mutated madanas a try!

Bumping it up :)

Fast, informative and friendly.

Great service 10/10 would use again ;)

Fast, informative and friendly.

Great service 10/10 would use again ;)

Thank you for the compliment :)

Taking the chance to bump the service up!

Nice service

Super fast and safe. Gl mate:D

You won't find an Entropian more trustworthy than this dude. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the quick pickup and drop off, made my trade go well today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back