Starkiller's Crimson Flights (Equus Travelling Service)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Starkiller

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
f95d729fd6.png

I am providing a travelling alternative to bigger ship classes.

Considering a regular Quad-Wing takes, roughly, 45 minutes to travel between planets and Motherships/Privateers require you to either purchase a thruster and vehicle or pay a 7 PED charge through the teleporter, one can see the versatility and agility of this service, as the Equus is able to not only Pick you up planet side, but also drop you on planet side, in under 10 minutes (highest estimate).

4657104d30.png
Types
Description
Planet-to-Planet Trip
20 PED
Whenever I am on the same location/Planet as you, with a 1 planet only flight plan.​
Planet-to-Planet Pick-Up Trip
25 PED
Whenever I am on a different location/Planet than you, with a 1 planet only flight plan.​
Multiple-Planet Trip
20 PED + 5 PED (Per-Planet)
Whenever I am on the same location/Planet as you, designed for people who require to reach several destinations in a short amount of time.​
Multiple-Planet Pick-Up Trip
25 PED + 5 PED (Per-Planet)
Whenever I am on a different location/Planet than you, designed for people who require to reach several destinations in a short amount of time.​
5050224f13.png

Note:
-Regular flight time is between 2 to 10 minutes depending on distance travelled and my own preparations;
-All fees associated with the flights are included in the price already;
-I will take as many precautions as possible to minimize the risks involved in space flight, however, any loots you carry are at your own risk, and I will not provide collateral on losses in the event of a lost pvp encounter, should it arise;
-Should, for any reason, I have to pick you up from planet again, due to not having a certain module installed or other issues, I expect the extra atmosphere entrance fee to be added to the total of the trip. This is to prevent further misunderstandings with customers;

5050224f13.png

Current limitations:
-Can only transport one client at a time:
The Equus is limited to 2 people, including the pilot;

-Have a weight limit of 135kg:
In order to be able to warp the ship requires to be under a weight treshold of 150kg. Considering I have to carry some vital equipment to repair the ship and other items, that limit drops to the one stated above;

-Combined users weight below 100kg (optional):
Below this treshold we are able to have maximum speed in order to better outrun pvpers;

5050224f13.png

Contacts:
You may contact me throught the following means:

-Ingame: Private Message - Bendak Starkiller Mandalore;
-Discord: S_killer.tar (Starkiller)#8333.

8c8eb13bae.png

I hope this advert is clear enough and should there be any questions or sugestions, feel free to write them down in the replies.

Thank you for your atention,

Last edited:
(Reserving this for more information if necessary :))

Here's a video from one of my clients (Mid Midnight Night):

If there are any typos or misinformation on the thread, please let me know for me to correct it!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I like the thread and advertisement, really polished. Good luck to you sir!

Good luck :)

I like the thread and advertisement, really polished. Good luck to you sir!

Thank you both!

So far over the last month, considering I wasn't known for the most part, it went well in terms of client attendance :) Hoping that this thread adds a bit of relevance to the service hehe

Looks fantastic!
I most try it out soon!

Good luck. Weight though can be a real issue here.

No..

Last time I took an equus I had three sets of armor, four weapons, my own quad and a ton of other crap with me.

Weight is only an issue if you want it to be one.

With that said; Fly with Bendak!

Looks fantastic!
I most try it out soon!

Hehe, cheers Joe!:thumbup:

Thanks, and I will mine, Whining's words:

No..

Last time I took an equus I had three sets of armor, four weapons, my own quad and a ton of other crap with me.

Taking the chance to give this a sunday nudge, as I prep up for some exams :)

For the few PM's I received so far, my working GMT is +0 at the moment, however, If I am able to reach my laptop at any hour, I will fix you up... So don't be shy to send a PM, I may still be able to login and provide it :) Guess I should add that to the main post.

With that said: :bump:

Giving this a weekend bump :) Feel free to ask for a warp either ingame or through the contacts provided on the thread! :yay:

Bumping this up, as I am preparing to launch my beautician service thread on the forum :)

Throwing a bump for the weekend , if you need a warp just send a message either through the forum, my skype contact or ingame private messaging :)

I'll be playing throughout most of the day!

:bump:

for a good and sunny thursday :)

No..

Not true - depends what the pilot is carrying as well - its a combined total.

Good luck on the service and thanks for doing it.

Not true - depends what the pilot is carrying as well - its a combined total.

Good luck on the service and thanks for doing it.

Honestly don't think it's worth feeding the discussion but, even with the combined total, it is still doable. ;)
Thanks :) So far it's going great, considering my play time

BUmping this up for yet another weekend :wtg:

Giving this a quick thursday bump! :yay:

Whenever I am online, I am available for a warp, so feel free to contact me at anytime.

I flew with you before - great service and so quick:yay:

I flew with you before - great service and so quick:yay:

I try my best hehe :p
But sometimes it's just busy, with my beautician service running aswell :)

Thanks for the compliment though!

Giving this a beggining of the week bump :yay:

I've used this and its great! Went afk for a smoke and poof, I was already there. :yay:

Excellent Service

So I had a bit of an issue with my own personal Quad, and for some reason after getting shot down in space I couldn't spawn it on a Space Station or on Planet Calypso.

I needed a quick round-trip flight to Ark and back. TPed to Twin Peaks, and Starkiller was right there, ready.

Talked with him for a minute, figured out the Price was 30 PED for a round trip flight, he was willing to take the 20 ped for the trip there and the 10 ped after for the flight back, but I paid him the 30 ped up front.

He was Very Friendly, and even waited for me to download the Ark Package (I thought I had it already downloaded, guess not)

No Problems, No Issues, very nice Individual, I will Contact him in the future if I need Warp Flight.

A++ for such a Lovely Flight :yay:

Last edited:
So I had a bit of an issue with my own personal Quad, and for some reason after getting shot down in space I couldn't spawn it on a Space Station or on Planet Calypso.

I needed a quick round-trip flight to Ark and back. TPed to Twin Peaks, and Starkiller was right there, ready.

Talked with him for a minute, figured out the Price was 30 PED for a round trip flight, he was willing to take the 20 ped for the trip there and the 10 ped after for the flight back, but I paid him the 30 ped up front.

He was Very Friendly, and even waited for me to download the Ark Package (I thought I had it already downloaded, guess not)

No Problems, No Issues, very nice Individual, I will Contact him in the future if I need Warp Flight.

A++ for such a Lovely Flight :yay:

Thanks a bunch for the compliment :D Means a lot to me people are enjoying the service as a whole :yay:

Taking the chance to bump this up for the week!

Equus Flight.

Hello everyone. I recently had a flight with Starkiller and wanted to share my experience.
First of all, it was FAST. I had to wait for 3 people in head of me and was still faster then taking a MS.
This is my preferred way of travel.

Thanks Starkiller!

Enjoy the video :D

Hello everyone. I recently had a flight with Starkiller and wanted to share my experience.
First of all, it was FAST. I had to wait for 3 people in head of me and was still faster then taking a MS.
This is my preferred way of travel.

Thanks Starkiller!

Enjoy the video :D

Haha, thanks a lot for recording it mate :) Gonna integrate it on my threads, even with the low quality it's looking good ^_^

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back