Question: Can't convert shrapnel?

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
Since today morning, I'm unable to convert any amount of shrapnel ("The operation failed due to an internal error.").
Relogging and changing servers doesn't help.

Anyone else had this? (just trying to figure out whether I should bug support or they already have 372 cases about it :laugh:)

Update: changing servers did help after all. Two servers where I had this issue were Chug's/Fury and Pandora/Minopolis. At Odysseus it worked fine :)

Last edited:
split it in 2 stacks and try converting each seperatly. then repeat till you find the 1 that is bad.

Thats what I do when trying to tt or trade stuff anyways.

Happened to me twice. First time it kept giving internal error for days, freshly looted shrapnel did convert ok but once I have it merged with the old stack in storage it did become "cursed" too. Splitting the stack didn't help. Ended up tt'ing the whole stack. The second time I left the glitched stack in Caly storage and it was ok upon returning from Ark.

Changing servers some more did help. (I didn't realize Pandora and Caravan were actually on the same server :laugh:)

Mino server has been problematic for this for at least a week.

I had this problem in Mino server during last mayhem, not been back since then. Was Ok on different server at that time and not had problem since.

Back