Question: Is being blocked from teleporting by another player illegal?

Joscelyn

Young
Society
I DNT FK WIT U
Joscelyn Jo Hilton
Here in this video you can clearly see i cannot teleport due to another avatar.

Its the rig on Calypso by the look of it. I did'nt know that it was possible to interrupt teleport in that way. Maybe because its PVP?

nothing new..

oh dear.

we have ppl scamming, stealing, using exploits to leech real money from the game etc

someone bumps you in a pvp area! Oh my god! , if it bothers you how about moving away from the person and try again?

the offended generation strikes again.

Sorry for rant, but i just cant see how taking the time to post the video didnt cause you more harm than not beeing able to teleport.

And no, this has nothing to do with him beeing a socmate of me, i would have defended anyone, even people i disregard, in the same matter.

This is starting to get too far, this game is soon dead if this continues, i mean where is peoples sense of humor :)

Do not think it is illegal, but surely that guy who was bumping into you is a sad arsehole or just immature/kid.

Do not think it is illegal, but surely that guy who was bumping into you is a sad arsehole or just immature/kid.

Any idea what happened before the video was taken? I mean since you already can claim immaturity or arseholiness? :)

That aside, i sometimes do things that the outside world would consider immature, like playing a videogame, for example.

Any idea what happened before the video was taken? I mean since you already can claim immaturity or arseholiness? :)

That aside, i sometimes do things that the outside world would consider immature, like playing a videogame, for example.

No, I do not know what happened before, that's why I said nothing about OP being poor victim or deserving arsehole himself.

Nevertheless that is how I see this kind of behavior.
And surely, PvP usually bring the worst out of people, where they show their true nature.

No, I do not know what happened before, that's why I said nothing about OP being poor victim or deserving arsehole himself.

Nevertheless that is how I see this kind of behavior.
And surely, PvP usually bring the worst out of people, where they show their true nature.

True nature is an interesting thing, when people starve, their true nature is to fight for food, steal and plunder.

When nature disasters strike, their true nature is to help and show solidarity.

Now, is true nature really true, or is it all circumstantial ?

Im pretty sure you can be an ass if pushed, yet i dont think you would consider yourself one?

:)

True nature is an interesting thing, when people starve, their true nature is to fight for food, steal and plunder.

When nature disasters strike, their true nature is to help and show solidarity.

Now, is true nature really true, or is it all circumstantial ?

Im pretty sure you can be an ass if pushed, yet i dont think you would consider yourself one?

:)

A bit off-topic bun an interesting one.
I do think that extenuating circumstances can push you to do something normally you would not. However in this cases your true nature dictates not what you do but how you do it.
You can simply rob few dollars off somebody to feed your children or you can kill that person after/before robbery.

On-topic.
Bumper should be happy that OP wanted to leave area and he (bumper) will not spend ammo to get rid of him (OP), yet he was 'harassing' OP and preventing to leave.
that's arsehole/immature in my book.
Think I wasted enough of my time on this topic, enjoy further discussions ;)

Oh and yes, I as anybody else can be pushed to limit as well, what is different for anybody is where this limit lies before you lose your composition.

Reactions: das
So....

Can't you just... Pull a trox and die? T to revive? Shoot someone and get killed?

happened inside a pvp area, couldn't care less
illegal is such an harsh word, I can smell the lawyer just around the corner

Its the rig on Calypso by the look of it. I did'nt know that it was possible to interrupt teleport in that way. Maybe because its PVP?

"... because of movement" is triggered too easy I Think.

It's intended to be applied so that you can't charge the TP chip and run at the same time, but being bumped into makes this happen aswell. This usually happens to me when I melee a mob, the mob bumps into me, and from that Point I get quarter heals (until I take a step back, jump or something).

Repeatedly bumping into someone who's about to teleport away is a bit of "bad manners" though.

Suggest a cup of concrete.

I just tried mining in pvp4 but got killed, this cant be allowed can it?

I mean, its my right to mine whenever i want? Someone killing me is actually interrupting my gameplay, isnt that bannable?

With a tiny grain of salt..

cheers

ermik :rolleyes:

oh dear.

we have ppl scamming, stealing, using exploits to leech real money from the game etc

someone bumps you in a pvp area! Oh my god! , if it bothers you how about moving away from the person and try again?

the offended generation strikes again.

Sorry for rant, but i just cant see how taking the time to post the video didnt cause you more harm than not beeing able to teleport.

And no, this has nothing to do with him beeing a socmate of me, i would have defended anyone, even people i disregard, in the same matter.

This is starting to get too far, this game is soon dead if this continues, i mean where is peoples sense of humor :)

Two posts of same player... In one case he want to ban players who kill him in pvp, in second case he defending guy who use exploit to stop player from TPing :rolleyes:

The first rule of pvp: no rules.

So everything allowed? I hope to see you hunting or mining in pvp zones. Im sure then you gonna say that i cant kill you, because you hunt. But save this yours post...

Now talking for real - pvp zone do not let people to use exploits... Like this...

So....

Can't you just... Pull a trox and die? T to revive? Shoot someone and get killed?

sure, if you wonna do an extra II jump as you'll end up at the outpost..

lol the video decription "Ban-able offense" so let's say you are in lootable pvp and when you try to tp someone bumps you or kill you with that he blocked you from tp-ing, best thing would be to just stand there and wait for you to tp because it's "Ban-able offense" ;), MA should put safe word so when you dont want to be "harassed" in pvp you just type it in chat and guardian angel comes to protect you.

So everything allowed? I hope to see you hunting or mining in pvp zones. Im sure then you gonna say that i cant kill you, because you hunt. But save this yours post...

Of course you can, I have no problem with it. When hunting, say, Levis, I'm getting killed more often by people than by levis, but it's my choice to hunt in pvp so I don't blame them.

Two posts of same player... In one case he want to ban players who kill him in pvp, in second case he defending guy who use exploit to stop player from TPing :rolleyes:

I used to think famous and highly skilled players were relatively wise, read stuff closely, and understood nuances such as sarcasm. Now I don't.

On topic:

It was for only a minute, in pvp, because of something that likely happened prior to the video clip, so what?

And if it lasted for 30 minutes (starting to become harassment) or you had no other way to leave, (which you damn well did), then there would be more video, and maybe you would have a point then, but there isn't.

But this is a joke...its like a cop only releasing the bad 1 minute of a dash-cam video and destroying the part that showed the cop was 50% at fault too.

So it was 2 people having an argument in PvP, and one side showing HALF the story in a video.

I know the guy too...and he would only do that if he was very pissed off...so tell us the WHOLE story, or don't tell us at all...either way, it PvP. And no one cares.

wow another PvP whinnning thread.

We don´t have enough from that sort, open some more!

Damn its PvP get used to it!

Why god damn not move towards next Atrox Prowler and use revive teleport to get back to Ashi

Only thing that is really anoying about PvP is this damn whinning threads for absolutely nothing.

Get out of PvP damn, if you can´t stand the heat there!

Such a shame its a pvp area and you cant solve that quickly right ... :rolleyes:

4958282150_0d28d988e7.jpg

i always knew u were slow but come on :D

Back