Dear Lord, What have they done to BatWoman???

NetStalker

Elite
On the Couch. I won the argument so why am I on th
Society
The Disturbed Ones
JiggyFly NetStalker Sloan
new article on CNN.com

New Age BatWoman

Not that i am against practicing lesbians....heck im all for watching them practice.....but in my comic books???

Hmm, so are we gonna see her "Strap on" her utlility belt. :confused:

Next to come out of the closet (after Tom Cruise in Southpark, that is, and your Batwoman) will be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. :wise:

Do the turtples still have to come out?? I thought it was common knowledge. Anyway, I'm just waiting for the episode where she meets Catwoamn, and the two discuss their tight costumes :D

Well, Batwoman, being the son of the commissioner, and I guess being raised by a man, made her a carpet muncher. But none the less, if anything, it will give BMan a chance at a threesome. 2 bats and a cat! :)

I'm betting a plot line where she has a fling with catwoman.

How does the Boy Wonder fit into all this?

And yeah the obvious CatWoman, and BatWoman love tryst is just dying to have a comic about it....... :silly2:

hurray to liberalism!

how do you like my cliche :dunce:

---------------------------

by theway Mickey and Goofy are coming out next, they just waiting on the Bible Belt's reaction to the Batwoman

Last edited:
There will be no rug munching in MY Bat Cave ..... LOL

Well, one has to wonder whether Batman was a Pederast....with the boy wonder hanging around all the time. I suppose they will have Batman come out next (to join the proud group of pederasts that includes Walt Whitman, Byron, Goethe).

After that, we should show our true liberality, by finding a pedephile hero. Of course, he is a hero, because he only didles those that are willing. As much as I like him the way he is... I think Professor X would be good for this. As most pedaphiles like to be in environments full of children. He could recruit a new teacher for the school... 'NAMBLA MAN"!

DC comics had a character named 'Animal Man'... we can all be glad that he will be there to teach our kids the joys of bestiality, once the rest of society wakes up and understands that this is just another form of sexual expression. Who are we to judge?

People should not be so closed minded.... you can't stop progress.

Personally, I have a different word for what the libs call progress.

What the hell is an Bat women????

Ok guess im showing my age!

Back in the day there was an Cat girl (forgot name) and an wonder woman (Linda Carter)

But where did an Bat girl come from!

By the way any other old farts out there that remember the original cat women from the TV series? Like her name?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Fade said:
DC comics had a character named 'Animal Man'... we can all be glad that he will be there to teach our kids the joys of bestiality, once the rest of society wakes up and understands that this is just another form of sexual expression. Who are we to judge?

People should not be so closed minded.... you can't stop progress.

Personally, I have a different word for what the libs call progress.

ahh Fade my friend....me thinks that Animal man is old news....that ground had already been plowed for beastiality with the Disney release of Beauty and the Beast.... :wise:

Not the first alternative lifestyle character to show up in a main stream comic unfortunately. This does bother me though because comics need to be left alone to be what they always have been wich is supposed to be a non sexual activity form of entertainment for young kids and teens to enjoy and not have complicated adult situations flung in their faces. Comics and later books were my escape from an abusive home life while I was growing up as a kid.

The xmen and new mutants or ghost rider ( the movie trailers look oh so damn cool :eek: ) and micronaughts werent going around suckin face with each other because thats not what comics were about, it was about the good guys fighting the bad guys who were trying to hurt the innocent. The bedroom does not belong in the hands of a child and a child should not be forced to grow up sooner than they are supposed to.

Neox said:
Not the first alternative lifestyle character to show up in a main stream comic unfortunately. This does bother me though because comics need to be left alone to be what they always have been wich is supposed to be a non sexual activity form of entertainment for young kids and teens to enjoy and not have complicated adult situations flung in their faces. Comics and later books were my escape from an abusive home life while I was growing up as a kid.

The xmen and new mutants or ghost rider ( the movie trailers look oh so damn cool :eek: ) and micronaughts werent going around suckin face with each other because thats not what comics were about, it was about the good guys fighting the bad guys who were trying to hurt the innocent. The bedroom does not belong in the hands of a child and a child should not be forced to grow up sooner than they are supposed to.

Thank you!

But sadly, my friend... we live in a world where there is no more good and evil...or at least, that is what we are told now that our philosophers have made the 4th turn (the linguistic turn)...which has led to the relativism of the present day.

With no more struggle between good and evil, we are left with the simple pursuit of pleasure.... the experience of life is the only purpose for the existance of the organism....so we must "suck the marrow" out of that life. Therefor, everything the organism imagines should be explored to maximize its temporal pleasure....

In a classic example of the kind of illogical thinking that would give Spock a meltdown, The only absolute now, is that there are no absolutes...and without any absolutes (of good, evil, right, wrong) we have no basis for judging the methods others use for their marrow sucking. Rather, we must exalt them, and exult in them.

Now, there is no better time to teach people that there is no right and wrong, and to emphasize the joys of a pleasure focussed existence, than when they are young. It would be irresponsible to not reach people when their minds are fresh and malliable.

What is ironic, is that even many of the ancients, some of whom practiced homosexuality, saw the goal of life as attaining virtue (or goodness), not just the pursuit of pleasure. Sadly, even most of us that claim to believe in 'right and wrong' must honestly give ourselves low marks in this pursuit of virture imho.

Nicole said:
What the hell is an Bat women????

Ok guess im showing my age!

Back in the day there was an Cat girl (forgot name) and an wonder woman (Linda Carter)

But where did an Bat girl come from!

By the way any other old farts out there that remember the original cat women from the TV series? Like her name?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There were 2 cat women in the original series, Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt. I don't remember the reason that there were 2, but I remember their names. Yes, I know I'm showing my age. :eek: At least that's all I'm showing. :eek:

Marvel readers are the legit deal...

DC readers are just posers ;)

There goes Fade again. Moral Relativism is destroying mankind. :)

Fade, there is a mountain of difference between an adult lesbian and a pederast. Shame on you for immediately going there. But then again you see the world as black versus white...good versus evil. You argue that mankind NEEDS to see the world as good versus evil for our own good. Wow, good luck with that. That is the philosophy of a child.

I suppose you cling to that 1700 year old court order from Roman Emperor Constantine and the Nicean Council that we are all born with original sin? No thanks, I'd rather live my life open to freedom and possibility than flog myself endlessly based on (in the words of the immortal Bertrand Russell) "a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men."

Yea, I do go there a lot, don't I.... well, as long as it stimulates thought.

And who are you to say there is a big difference between those two? That is just your opinion based upon your truth. Why should your standard of truth be the rule rather than mine? Shame on your for going there ;) The only way you can say my truth is not valid is to say either yours is, or there are none that are. If there are none, then even the statement you made is untrue.

Sorry if I just have a passion for getting people to think about the foundational ideas that support thier surface level thinking.

ah well, we have had this debate before... may I suggest we just go read old posts....then heatedly read the posts we wrote in reply ;)
btw... I dont' think it was Constantine that 'invented' that idea my friend.

Thanks for the thoughts though.

DarkMatter said:
There were 2 cat women in the original series, Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt. I don't remember the reason that there were 2, but I remember their names. Yes, I know I'm showing my age. :eek: At least that's all I'm showing. :eek:

ty never knew there was 2

Epictetus, i am not sure you understood what/how Fade is talking about...

Fade, quite impressive! They did crusify lord Sarcs, did they? or was it just a "basic stubber"?

fresco said:

I understood, I just went way off topic with my response. :)

fresco said:

Fade, quite impressive! They did crusify lord Sarcs, did they? or was it just a "basic stubber"?

Epictetus understood me... just carrying on an old conversation...

Sorry to expose my ignorance or unfamiliarity with your slang...but it is your post that I don't understand. ;) .. who is lord Sarc? and what is a stubber?...should I be looking at latin roots or something here?

or is it a spelling problem, are you refering to Socrates here?...in which case, yes, they did eliminate him because he had a nasty habit of trying to get people to think about why they believe what they believe.

So, to demonstrate a rare moment of clarity...this is what I was really saying.

Many people are against homosexuality (myself for example), and many are for the people's freedom to practice homosexuality if they prefer. What saddens me, is that most people have a knee-jerk opinion on matters like this without thinking about it.

To dislike homosexuality because you just don't like something that is different is wrong. To dislike it because it makes you feel insecure in your own sexuality is wrong. To dislike it because you are just closed minded and judgemental of others who are different is wrong. You must have a defensible reason for your beliefs that appeals to some supposed universal truth. Otherwise, you have no right to try to push your views over the views of another person.....this is just plain ignorance. These are the kind of people that act hostile towards homosexuals, call them cruel names or worse.

Yet... Often, WE are guilty of the same thing that we are 'angry' at homosexuals (or some other group) for.... we pursue a life of pleasure simply for pleasure's sake. How can a person who (for example) sleeping with multiple women look down on homosexuals. How can those that enjoy 'sexualy stimulating' movies be judgmental as well..... whether in the mind or in the body, the acts are similiar....they just have different expressions.

Right and wrong must exist outside of ourselves, if they exist anywhere.

And looking to what the majority believes, while at times useful is not sufficient to identify right and wrong, as history proves.

Now... I could flip the tables, and make similiar arguments about those that support homosexual rights.

The point is: If you don't like this practice (even though I agree with you).... our reasons must be based upon something more than our own experience or practice. But most of us won't go to that 'source' as it may also expose ways in which we are not 'right' in our life....this is implied in 'judge not, lest ye be judged'

Yes, I am against moral relativism. But homosexuality is not the only example of it. Being against homosexuality for personal subjective reasons is also a glaring example of moral relativism. The two, as long as they look within for thier own justification are equally wrong.

I see so much of this in our world.... people arguing back and forth, making and breaking laws, killing each-other, never seeking for the foundational sources for our beliefs. It is a situation that Nietzche predicted....once "god" died.

Socrates believed in an ultimate Good (he actually saw this almost as a 'god' higher than all the gods of Greece)....it was elements of 'vision' without revelation like this that so endeered many of the greek philosophers to the early church. In Plato, it was his idealistic monism (the belief that they physical world was a shadow of a deeper spiritual world that was ultimately based upon a single original being). And Aristotle's and Heraclitus' "First Mover" from whence all things began.

To head east, we have the Dao (the way), expressed by Lao Tzu and the Yi (righteousness) of Confuscious.

What these ancients, and most thinking people throughout history believed, is that there was a right and a wrong to be discovered....though they may have often disagreed about how to define them. It is only in modern times that we have abandoned the search for right and wrong....we have lost hope that they can be found, or perhaps we have grown weary of people killing each-other to establish their 'right' over the others 'wrong'.

But are we right in our modern abandonment of right and wrong?...I think not. There is a reason we refer to modern knowlege, and ancient wisdom....have you ever heard the phrase 'modern wisdom'? Perhaps we intuitively understand that our modern society is not based upon wisdom, but mostly upon immediate preference.

Some of us just are not comfortable with the way things are...so we can't resist the opportunity to encourage people to think about why they believe what they believe....it this takes BatGirl going Butch, then so be it.

To do this, we must risk being shaken at our own foundations, losing our 'structure'...and risk being exposed as inconsistent beings. That is what scares us so much. But the man lost in the rapids must let of of the rock he is clinging to, in order to grab the rope that is thrown to him....it is a frightening and jarring moment, and some never reach for the rope for fear of missing it and being swept away.

Back