Last 5 days hunting

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
I never used to track my results, as I really just wanted to have fun.
When Linzey posted his spreadsheet I copied it, and started tracking every single hunt for the last few weeks.

Using a eco setup and a level 60 evader I was doing decent return up to 109% ( with MU)
But for the last 5 days it has been incredibly low, down as low as 45% return including markup!!!!
With a daily average if around 58% TT
Some say im building up for a huge Hof but I think that is Bull shit!

Anyone else noticed a huge decrease in return or is it just me?
If its just me, i'm done.
WTF is happening?

Could be just coincidence, but I have seen returns drop from around 40% to as low as 5-10% atm in space among a group of friends this past week. The 40% could be just about manageable, 10% is too frustrating. Something is a miss. Usually happens when there are events on, hoping it gets much better really soon.

Could be just coincidence, but I have seen returns drop from around 40% to as low as 5-10% atm in space among a group of friends this past week. The 40% could be just about manageable, 10% is too frustrating. Something is a miss. Usually happens when there are events on, hoping it gets much better really soon.

Happened to me before the Kong ATH. Fucking kong.....

Nvm. I'm a frikking idiot. Soo.... Nothing to see here.

When Linzey posted his spreadsheet I copied it, and started tracking every single hunt for the last few weeks.

Using a eco setup and a level 60 evader I was doing decent return up to 109% ( with MU)
But for the last 5 days it has been incredibly low, down as low as 45% return including markup!!!!

WTF is happening?

Last few days have been GREAT for me. Even got 8 globals with one true global over 50ped the other day...all been kind of odd.. Here on Arkadia.

When doing proper runs I will at most have one or two runs that is bellow 60% in a week. Normal loot here. Noting out of the ordinary. An experienced hunter know that the return vary over time! Hunt more type less:wise:

WTF is happening?

You are in a seriously bad loot cycle my friend! Whatever mob you are hunting make sure you kill at least 2000 to be able to ride it out properly without falling off on one.

Worst loot streak I have had on a Lv3 Bery Mob is around 1600 kills, keep up the eco, grind & looting!

If you need any more tips, check my thread out in Noob Corner "How To Survive" :)

WTF is happening?

I feel ur pain, but look at smilgs and his returns few months before his ATH. Fluske said he could go hours on osse with zero or 1 global before his 30k (longer term). Its extremely annoying, but no pain no gain

Back