Selling: Lvl17 Corinthian Kanin (Bunny) with run speed buff unlocked

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
I've just got my well loved and looked after Corinthian Kanin to lvl17 and fed it a few ped and some animal essence to unlock it's super little feature.

With this bunny in tow you could run 8% faster than before. Useful for mining, eco-hunting, showing up noobs, and out running those screaming fan girls when you've just had enough of all the attention.

It comes with built in cuteness and follow based affection as well as a bunch of tricks to make all the girls around you go 'awwwww'.

Other random details you might want to know: it has 13250xp, has scoffed 6700 nutrio so far, taken ~300 hours to train, has a metabolic rate of 11 and the buff adds 1 (so costs 11pec tt per hour of nutrio if left out without buff and 12pec with the buff switched on), and 500 nutrio fills it up completely.

I'll close the bidding 9am UCT Monday 4th May with a 10minute anti sniping thingy
SB:200ped
BO:1000ped

Bumping up. This is a bargain at the moment with the amount of food (approx150ped with MU included) and hours gone into the pet. The run speed buff is also really quite a boost. You can easily see the difference as you run around.

A little over 12 hours left. Get your run speed buff while you can.

ill add 50 ped

Yup, it's yours skeptic for 275. Pm me times you're available to trade. I'm about at home for the next few hours.

Back