Question: Is being blocked from mining by another player illegal?

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
I just tried mining in pvp4 but got killed, this cant be allowed can it?

I mean, its my right to mine whenever i want? Someone killing me is actually interrupting my gameplay, isnt that bannable?

With a tiny grain of salt..

cheers

ermik :rolleyes:

I'm being blocked from entering PVP4 by my common sense, should I report it?

omfg...

you know what is PvP? If no - google it. Then if you dont like to be killed - dont go to pvp.

Its same like banning Counter Strike players for killing each other :scratch2:

lmao
:yay:
to short

omfg...

you know what is PvP? If no - google it. Then if you dont like to be killed - dont go to pvp.

Its same like banning Counter Strike players for killing each other :scratch2:

I love pvp.. it means pretty vagina people.. right? Oh..

Selling Sarcasm Detection Skill Implant (L) .. 4000%

I prefer to stay in space - much safer :D

Yes I agree.
So unfair and all
Totally an harrassment to miners

4958282150_0d28d988e7.jpg

Also, could we ban all the bad-bird mobs that don't have HOF's on them??? My returz would be soooo much better!

Also, could we ban all the bad-bird mobs that don't have HOF's on them??? My returz would be soooo much better!

Yes please.

Stupid fucking yellow coooo coooo flying mech rat birdie wannabes in AU cost me a small fortune

Edit. Also ban the black ones.

I mean, its my right to mine whenever i want? Someone killing me is actually interrupting my gameplay, isnt that bannable?

cheers

You have created a storm here I think! LOL We now will have a big debate about nothing really for months and months! :)

Forum should get new subforum - BS. There you could post all threads that is about nothing.

Then all threads posted on PCF would be in that one subforum.

cheers

Why didn't you just press T?

Oops. Wrong thread. :cool:

We have already - it's called "PVP".

PvP hater? Do not like - dont go. Simple.

Thats also a way to handle you not understanding the sarcasm in my thread and how it relates to another thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ed-from-teleporting-by-another-player-illegal

Another way would be to say "Oh, didnt read it, sorry and smile" but perhaps you are too cool for that.

ermik, in that case it is about pushing while someone who try to charge TP and support say it is not allowed to do (I know number of people asking support about that and everyone got same answer - not allowed). Some players was pushing us at revival terminals and not letting to charge TP and go back to LG fights.
Anyway, its BS thread and Im out of here.

If i meet you there. i'm not going to kill you if you give me your loot :cowboy:

PvP hater? Do not like - dont go. Simple.

ermik, in that case it is about pushing while someone who try to charge TP and support say it is not allowed to do (I know number of people asking support about that and everyone got same answer - not allowed). Some players was pushing us at revival terminals and not letting to charge TP and go back to LG fights.
Anyway, its BS thread and Im out of here.

Yes i have seen the high level of debate in the "PvP section" ( FYI: Im beeing ironic )

And yes i see its a problem with people using features the way its not intended, but in this case it was at oil rig.

And regarding using features the way they werent intended, im quite sure ive met you in pvp4 a good number of times and if my memory dont fail me you and the vehicle called pitbull have some kind of connection, it sure looked that way.

Anyway, this thread is not about you, or me :)

Last edited:
It was a reference to the quality of recent debates in this section of the forum............

references is obviously not a strong section in this case :)

Some people really need to relax more, and just not treat EU as a source of income...

Back