No more CDF power amps ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Checked the last couple of days and power amps, both laser and BLP, show zero available. Just wondering if I missed a release note or something.

They get stocked very slowly, some of the big ones may only get one a month or less. So all the resellers camp the vendor waiting for it to get restocked and snap it up as soon as it does.

Keep looking you may get lucky but don't count on it.

They get stocked very slowly, some of the big ones may only get one a month or less. So all the resellers camp the vendor waiting for it to get restocked and snap it up as soon as it does.

Keep looking you may get lucky but don't count on it.

Aren't these bought with daily tokens?

I find it a little crappy that you can sell those amps. Where are all the people that bitch when I suggest that something should be allowed to be sold or increase in drop rate saying that will ruin the market? If you don't have the time to sit by the trader you have little or no chance to get one with tokens.

it's a waste of freaking time. I've looked for amps from trader for nearly a year now (seems that long) and have never seen amps available. You better want ridiculously priced plates or armor cause you'll never get amps.

I find it a little crappy that you can sell those amps. Where are all the people that bitch when I suggest that something should be allowed to be sold or increase in drop rate saying that will ruin the market? If you don't have the time to sit by the trader you have little or no chance to get one with tokens.

Yes, should be made untradable
looked at blp poweramp 4 and asking price in auc is 4 times the mu value of the combattokens needed

I don't think anyone but the traders likes the way the amps are handled. Maybe all of us that would like to have them either more available or un-tradable should submit a support case voicing our displeasure with the way the amps are handled.

I think I will and I will mention that there is talk about bots being used to buy the amps as soon as they appear for sale.

I still haven't been able to get one - been trying forever. :mad:

I posted this on May 1 and still I have never got an amp. I play off and on all day (don't work) and check all the time with no luck.

Might be a good time for MA to check the logs and see who ends up with all the amps and check them for using bots to but them as soon as they come out.

MA give us CDF amps , make them more available !!!!!!!

You do realize that this thread was started almost 2 years ago ?

I do realize but still , wanted CDF amps and didnt know why the flying bug there are unavailable , so i took a look , and I saw , and it's a bullrainbow ... MA just pls , let us do something usefull with the combat tokens .

I do realize but still , wanted CDF amps and didnt know why the flying bug there are unavailable , so i took a look , and I saw , and it's a bullrainbow ... MA just pls , let us do something usefull with the combat tokens .

After I posted this I did a little checking and apparently they are available but some how players know exactly when and buy them all in 2 or three minutes when they become available. I would almost have to suspect that those that do get them are using some type of bot that checks every minute or two. I have not looked for them on the auction for a while but when I did there were always some available and usually by the same people as I recall. Have you checked the AU to see if any are available ?

BTW I did check the AU and there are still there.

Last edited:
After I posted this I did a little checking and apparently they are available but some how players know exactly when and buy them all in 2 or three minutes when they become available. I would almost have to suspect that those that do get them are using some type of bot that checks every minute or two. I have not looked for them on the auction for a while but when I did there were always some available and usually by the same people as I recall. Have you checked the AU to see if any are available ?

BTW I did check the AU and there are still there.

Honest question: How do you know all this? On every other subject of the game you seem to need a new thread but on this matter you know there's a specific time of the NPC refill, bot using and how they work. You know that having this information and not reporting it can get you banned?

I knwo you are a conspiracy theorist but unfortunately there's no conspiracy here. If you check the nPC often, you will find those amps. Make sure you have combat tokens with you and you should act fast, because people are camping these NPCs to make a profit. I know because I have found some (and I sold them more expensive).

There are people that sre better than others in certain areas. Ideally when someone is better than you, you admit and maybe try to learn and NOT call them cheaters. That is really low....

Honest question: How do you know all this? On every other subject of the game you seem to need a new thread but on this matter you know there's a specific time of the NPC refill, bot using and how they work. You know that having this information and not reporting it can get you banned?

I knwo you are a conspiracy theorist but unfortunately there's no conspiracy here. If you check the nPC often, you will find those amps. Make sure you have combat tokens with you and you should act fast, because people are camping these NPCs to make a profit. I know because I have found some (and I sold them more expensive).

There are people that sre better than others in certain areas. Ideally when someone is better than you, you admit and maybe try to learn and NOT call them cheaters. That is really low....

Evey, Evey, Evey, why do you hate me so ? Two years ago I did exactly what you said. First I did contact support, Second I, two years ago, did check every day and several times during the day for about a week with no luck, Third I checked the names of the ones selling them and it seemed a couple names came up quite a bit. Here is the answer that I got from support about the bots

"These restock and is not always on zero, It is very unlikely that someone would be using a bot for something like this"

this was 5/9/2015.

So I would have to say that support has a handle on the bots, I hope.

I have never called anyone a cheater, even though there are scammers and I consider them cheaters, as a matter of fact I have not a clue how to write a bot nor how they work only what they do, I think I know what they do anyway. Oh and BTW when I mentioned the thing about a bot I got that from a post that I read and merely repeated that and I also mentioned that to support.

There are many people better at everything which, and I hate to tell you, but I never even think about it. What I do is to ask questions and hope that the many players that are better than me might give me a little insight into how to do better. As a matter or fact I am happy to help any new player with whatever I can. BTW I have posted many questions on this forum and learned many things from people glad to help (Unlike yourself).

You said "there's a specific time of the NPC refill" and I got the impression from support that is was a random time but that may not be right.

Anyway I moved on from all of this 2 years ago. And on another note you may notice that I did reply to the two that wanted the amps and thought they were no longer available and I checked for them and posted that there are some on the AU as we speak.

Lastly the only thing I really do respond to is some people that attack me personally, hence the "dumb-ass" comment I made on a post not long ago, I say if you don't like my posts then don't open them, now that is not especially aimed at you but you seem to enjoy busting my balls just about ever time I post something. I think you must check my latest post record on my profile because that is the only way you could even know about this post.

You have also seen that I am not a man of my word because of the post where I said I will not respond to you any longer but this time I think I can keep my word.

Yes they still are available on occasion. I have gotten a couple of them since i posted in this thread a couple of years ago. You can see who is buying them if you drive by the npc a couple of times per day. They are generally the same alt parked at the npc. As far as reporting them MA does a little to stop them but after a period of time they come back.

Don´t think camping the token trader is an exploit, so what should MA do against those campers.
As long they don´t use bots, MA can do nothing!

Don´t think camping the token trader is an exploit, so what should MA do against those campers.
As long they don´t use bots, MA can do nothing!

I agree, if they have the where with all to just wait around and watch the screen and click on the NPC now and then let them have all of amps.

Back