Pathfinder XIV is up for rent!

mitsuwa

Provider
Owing to reduced game time I will be unable to operate the Pathfinder XIV as I had intended, I do however wish to see my ship put to good use. I am therefore opening it up for rental, be it for hunting, transport, or skill runs.

The terms are as follows!
No Piracy allowed !!

Weapons - Weapon use requires a collateral to act as a deterrent against piracy, in order to preserve the reputation of the ship. Collateral will be returned when the agreement reaches its end.
In the event the ship becomes involved in PvP, and I receive any reports of my ship being the aggressor, I will conduct a swift but thorough investigation. Where I can determine my ship was the aggressor; access will be swiftly revoked for the entire renting party, the remaining rental will not be refunded, your collateral is forfeit, and you can find your own way home.
If you were attacked then of course you are within your rights to defend the ship as you see fit.

Warps - Warp drive will only be fitted upon payment in advice to the full value including MU of the unused warps on the drive. Any remaining warps at the end of the hire period will be refunded.

Crew - While I would normally expect the hirer to provide own pilot, repair crew, etc, it may be that for short hires that we can negotiate a package which includes some crew.
Control of the ship will not be infringed upon during your rental period, excepting by request, or actions by management required to observe the actions of the crewing party.

Pricing - My aim is to negotiate a fair price based on individual or soc/group requirements. I am therefore unable to give sample prices here.

If you would like to rent the Pathfinder XIV or know more about the rental options, please mail me in game!

Thanks,
Lunar Mitsuwa Blaze

Last edited:
Great idea for when you arn't in game, Mitsuwa. I wish you well in finding a suitable rentee for your ship :)

The XIV is now fully employed. However, there is still opportunity for short term rentals, and hunting trips. please contact me in game if you want to hunt with her. Prices for hunting trips are exceptionally reasonable.

Back