Stupi idiots at shared loot?

Status
Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
What's up with that really?

Dude with his two friends at Oratan Lancer spawn thinking they are ubermench taking down a L200 mob, which FYI two low level players can do.

Then they drag big mama to camp, trapping it, and realize they are too weak. Lol. Fucking idiots scream about "leechers" and "fucking noob" what and what not showing up, rather than admitting that three weak ass weapons is not enough to take it down.

What's wrong with idiots like this? Didn't get to suck enough titty as toddlers? Is the word "shared" too long for their fragile brains to interpret?

Last edited:
chill_out.jpeg

It's Saturday, have a bottle or three and do something else. :)

PS: Wrong planet for this forum really.

are you taco's disciple ? :)

btw,if an mob says shared i feel absolutely free to shoot at it unless players specifically and politely ask me not to and give me an good reason for it

ummmm...

I do remember one guy who was tring to take on *The Duke* a cyrene boss mob that is shared loot

I remember how he kept going back again and again despite the thing regening to full everytime it killed him.

Wonder who that was :confused:

What's up with that really?

Dude with his two friends at Oratan Lancer spawn thinking they are ubermench taking down a L200 mob, which FYI two low level players can do.

Then they drag big mama to camp, trapping it, and realize they are too weak. Lol. Fucking idiots scream about "leechers" and "fucking noob" what and what not showing up, rather than admitting that three weak ass weapons is not enough to take it down.

What's wrong with idiots like this? Didn't get to suck enough titty as toddlers? Is the word "shared" too long for their fragile brains to interpret?

it's time for TACOSMASH ;)

no no no NO NO!!!

are you taco's disciple ? :)

Everyone I don't like has one thing in common, they are ALL IDIOTS!!! (not you guys tho)

As far as this apparently massively strenuous 100-year event of a fuckhunt goes...I aint saying shit...I did a 25 revive Duke kill (and hoffed) and I spent 240 ped as a noob with 3 healers to kill a pop dragon elite and loot 24 ped. Who am I to talk lol. :D

Everyone I don't like has one thing in common, they are ALL IDIOTS!!! (not you guys tho)

As far as this apparently massively strenuous 100-year event of a fuckhunt goes...I aint saying shit...I did a 25 revive Duke kill (and hoffed) and I spent 240 ped as a noob with 3 healers to kill a pop dragon elite and loot 24 ped. Who am I to talk lol. :D

Absolutely, where else would I get my tabtabs! :laugh:

Saturday night forum rules need to be slightly ignored :shots: until Monday.

Life would be boring without Tabtab, I mean TacoMondaySwordsOut. :ninja:

Absolutely, where else would I get my tabtabs! :laugh:

Saturday night forum rules need to be slightly ignored :shots: until Monday.

Life would be boring without Tabtab, I mean TacoMondaySwordsOut. :ninja:
This... With some of this.. Or this?! :scratch2: Oh yeah this! :yup:

I have been told that this thread is nonsense by Montekis. I would like to address that.

If the officials of a planet partner decides to let a few mobs pop up, a mini event if you will, no one is in a position to claim exclusive rights to take the mobs down. However, one could ask nicely in chat, but that wasn't done. Instead, some disrespectful mumbo jumbo towards other players were expressed.

Respect toward other players is important. Behavior like this should not be embellished.

On top of that, no one is entitled to call someone a leech for joining in on a shared mob. Sand king ring any bells?

I have been told that this thread is nonsense by Montekis. I would like to address that.

If the officials of a planet partner decides to let a few mobs pop up, a mini event if you will, no one is in a position to claim exclusive rights to take the mobs down. However, one could ask nicely in chat, but that wasn't done. Instead, some disrespectful mumbo jumbo towards other players were expressed.

Respect toward other players is important. Behavior like this should not be embellished.

On top of that, no one is entitled to call someone a leech for joining in on a shared mob. Sand king ring any bells?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I get it...they were bitching cuz they tried to "claim" the shared loot mob...

LOL, yeah I fucking HATE people that do that. I thought this thread was just about some people trying to kill something and being too weak....but now I understand...

I have seen a few people in my day do this, and I usually make it my goal to destroy them as much as possible...sometimes they like to even steal the mob you and many others worked for hours trying to spawn (one of the first Kongs (the original big ones), after we did like 100 waves, Star stole it and moved it and soloed it with a mod fapper). SO yeah tacosmash and fuck anyone who thinks shared is their own...if there are enough mobs to go around, sure, they can have it, but if it is the only one left, or they are too sparse, you can bet I will be shooting at it too. Send me the names of those arkadia noobs so I can add them to the book.

Status
Back