Igni L1100E UL ~Tier 3-4

Arangar

Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
Hi There,
Been twisting and turning this gun Igni L1100E UL around in the weapon compare tool now for a while and it seems like the best option for me, but I would like to hear your thoughts about price and the option.

Past week there was one tier 3 listed in AH for 16k+ and not being sold, and I know there is one listed on the forum at tier 7.6 + for SB 25k (highest ingame probably)

- So what would be a fair price for tier 3-4?
- You think this is something that will allow for good progress towards lvl 70+?

Also been looking at
- Ranked Scorpion but it does not have as attractive eco stats.
- Imp 2870 which is now in the same price range? But probably not a smart buy at lvl 55 (dmg/hit)

Thanks for the help :)

It's definetly the way to go for longterm eco grinding. Few UL laser stuff from lvl 50, and this beats scorpion with .025 eco, which does a lot grinding the lvls untill next UL.

I was close to buying Freddas, but backed out, cause I wanna hit commando in laser sniper. His + Azzahs is fairly priced with the eco and power of this pistol. Huge factor is the alternatives, which are limited.

There was a tier 0 with +12k sb, but it expired with no bidders and is now sold. That's what happens if you dont put a BO and a bad expiration time..

Hope you can use this info :)

Regards

Llama

It's definetly the way to go for longterm eco grinding. Few UL laser stuff from lvl 50, and this beats scorpion with .025 eco, which does a lot grinding the lvls untill next UL.

I was close to buying Freddas, but backed out, cause I wanna hit commando in laser sniper. His + Azzahs is fairly priced with the eco and power of this pistol. Huge factor is the alternatives, which are limited.

There was a tier 0 with +12k sb, but it expired with no bidders and is now sold. That's what happens if you dont put a BO and a bad expiration time..

Hope you can use this info :)

Regards

Llama

I can use the info :) Thank you.
Is there anyone who can share some thoughts on progress while using this weapon?

I actually posted in another thread just a week ago or so suggesting this gun to someone. At the time I was seriously considering buying one myself (now that i have unlocked Commando with sniper, as Rattler mentions, i don't care so much about rifle/handgun distinctions). However, after trying to hunt some robots I have realized that a pistol may not be what I want.

Nevertheless, there really is a gap of UL laser weapons in this range so if you are happy with the short range of the enhanced igni, it's a great weapon and was selling at a reasonable price.

That said, i'm not sure what kind of trend you will see in pricing in the near future. Two dropped recently (making a total of 5 iirc), while at least one of the original was for sale, meaning that someone probably got a deal. Now that they have changed hands, i'm not sure how many are available. It may temporarily be a sellers' market.

The other thing that stopped me from buying at the time was hesitancy to spend over $1000 in game on an item which will most likely depreciate rapidly. This is not the EU of 10 years ago, when the bubble was still growing, or of 5 years ago, when the bubble had burst but there was still some reason for confidence that at least your item would remain more or less in the same supply and bracket as it had for years: now we see new, game-changing items added on a periodic basis which disrupt the previously carefully protected heirarchy of items. Whatever plans MA originally had for protecting the buyers of rare items and thus encouraging buyer confidence (which was pretty obvious for the first few years I was around), they have clearly reversed themselves on that policy. Planned obsolescence seems to be the new paradigm.

OK, im having a hard time justifying buying a L1100E , since not many are for sale wich makes price stupid compared to the alternative, the Ranked Scorpion.

The Ranked Scorpion is so common it should be illegal for a PP to allow such high number of guns to drop.

And the stats, lets have a look at them, i compare the RS and the L1100E at tier 0 and tier 5, using a106 amp.

rsvsigni.jpg

Now, the Ranked Scorpion looks alot better, until someone say but look at the eco!

Well, tbh any hardcore grinder will have a hard time taking the effort to use a finisher, wich means the cost per shot will also be of interest, if you look at that the L1100E will waste more pec in overkill on the killshot, sure more dmg from the L1100E will balance it out abit but long term id say a faster gun with lower dmg/shot is better economy and gives variety for more mobs.

So, +25k for a L1100E tier 7 sounds pretty stupid when you look at the above, since the RS could easily be found at mid tier for 15k if not even lower these days.

my 2 pecs.

cheers

ermik

OK, im having a hard time justifying buying a L1100E , since not many are for sale wich makes price stupid compared to the alternative, the Ranked Scorpion.

The Ranked Scorpion is so common it should be illegal for a PP to allow such high number of guns to drop.

And the stats, lets have a look at them, i compare the RS and the L1100E at tier 0 and tier 5, using a106 amp.

rsvsigni.jpg

Now, the Ranked Scorpion looks alot better, until someone say but look at the eco!

Well, tbh any hardcore grinder will have a hard time taking the effort to use a finisher, wich means the cost per shot will also be of interest, if you look at that the L1100E will waste more pec in overkill on the killshot, sure more dmg from the L1100E will balance it out abit but long term id say a faster gun with lower dmg/shot is better economy and gives variety for more mobs.

So, +25k for a L1100E tier 7 sounds pretty stupid when you look at the above, since the RS could easily be found at mid tier for 15k if not even lower these days.

my 2 pecs.

cheers

ermik

Hmm.

I paid 27.5k for my T6 vincent. Insignificant difference in eco towards the igni, lower enhancer consumption and 50 extra meters of range. DPS slightly lower.

If anyone pays 25k for that one, I must have made a crazy bargain.

I actually posted in another thread just a week ago or so suggesting this gun to someone. At the time I was seriously considering buying one myself (now that i have unlocked Commando with sniper, as Rattler mentions, i don't care so much about rifle/handgun distinctions). However, after trying to hunt some robots I have realized that a pistol may not be what I want.

Nevertheless, there really is a gap of UL laser weapons in this range so if you are happy with the short range of the enhanced igni, it's a great weapon and was selling at a reasonable price.

That said, i'm not sure what kind of trend you will see in pricing in the near future. Two dropped recently (making a total of 5 iirc), while at least one of the original was for sale, meaning that someone probably got a deal. Now that they have changed hands, i'm not sure how many are available. It may temporarily be a sellers' market.

The other thing that stopped me from buying at the time was hesitancy to spend over $1000 in game on an item which will most likely depreciate rapidly. This is not the EU of 10 years ago, when the bubble was still growing, or of 5 years ago, when the bubble had burst but there was still some reason for confidence that at least your item would remain more or less in the same supply and bracket as it had for years: now we see new, game-changing items added on a periodic basis which disrupt the previously carefully protected heirarchy of items. Whatever plans MA originally had for protecting the buyers of rare items and thus encouraging buyer confidence (which was pretty obvious for the first few years I was around), they have clearly reversed themselves on that policy. Planned obsolescence seems to be the new paradigm.

What you describe was one of the main reasons why I sold out just in the beginning of the SIB era, basically there was nothing to upgrade to in the price range I was willing to spend... Big motivator for me to come back was that its now more upgrade paths available.

Hmm.

I paid 27.5k for my T6 vincent. Insignificant difference in eco towards the igni, lower enhancer consumption and 50 extra meters of range. DPS slightly lower.

If anyone pays 25k for that one, I must have made a crazy bargain.

no, if someone pays 25k azzah makes a bargain :)

rsvsigni.jpg

my 2 pecs.

cheers

ermik

Personally the only thing that looks better to me on RS is attack and availability...Never tried "finisher" concept but pretty sure i cant be bothered with it :)

In 1100E's favor:
- More dmg/eco bump/enhancer
- Takes the biggest amp (not that I have one but:) )

Thanks for your input! Much appreciated

It's looks a really nice gun, and if I was a pistol user.

Last edited:
Personally the only thing that looks better to me on RS is attack and availability...Never tried "finisher" concept but pretty sure i cant be bothered with it :)

In 1100E's favor:
- More dmg/eco bump/enhancer
- Takes the biggest amp (not that I have one but:) )

Thanks for your input! Much appreciated

Ranked at tier 6 costs about the same as igni tier 3.

I agree with you. Eco is a big difference on these 2, and the option to use hotfoot during events have proven (by Azzah) to be an event winner. Also, 1100E is ahead in SIB lvl, which adds a good boost.
If I had to pick between these, Id take 1100E any day and I always switch to a finisher

Ranked at tier 6 costs about the same as igni tier 3.

I agree with you. Eco is a big difference on these 2, and the option to use hotfoot during events have proven (by Azzah) to be an event winner. Also, 1100E is ahead in SIB lvl, which adds a good boost.
If I had to pick between these, Id take 1100E any day and I always switch to a finisher

Yes but here we dont compare them equally, since there is a 7-10k difference in price, so ofc L1100E is better, question is if the huge diff in price is motivated.

Yes but here we dont compare them equally, since there is a 7-10k difference in price, so ofc L1100E is better, question is if the huge diff in price is motivated.

Agree, and btw, entropedia shows for RS only 15 rares + 1 discovery by Agis (prolly the one i own atm :ahh:), seems to me they're not so many... and better choice if difference price remain around 7/10k

DRM

Agree, and btw, entropedia shows for RS only 15 rares + 1 discovery by Agis (prolly the one i own atm :ahh:), seems to me they're not so many... and better choice if difference price remain around 7/10k

DRM

During the period the Ranked Scorpion dropped the most, it was not triggered as a rare drop....

I was comparing the tier 3 igni to tier 6 scorpion pricewise. If you want the event winner, then I think its worth paying the extra, imo.

I bought the RS to help me skill up and grind because I hated wasting my time and MU buying L weapons on AH, I think that is a given for most of us "investors". It was an affordable alternative in the price range and like many have written here. There aren't a lot of choices for Laser Pistols moving up from this dps level. I think the price will be reasonable to a large number of people when I eventually decide to sell and move up, which I am itching to do if I had a decent alternative. We could use more UL choices in this progression, more Smuggler CAP-50s or something like that.

There were a range of RS available when I bought mine and I have been happy with it. It's currently T8. The tiers give me the ability to adjust my dps. I have an oc204 that I use with it which gives me a bit more dps than a similar tiered igni (66.7 vs. 64.2) with a little less eco (2.940 vs 2.973). I can live with the .03 difference, if I did the entropedia math right :D

I didn't like the price, speed or range of the igni. Limited amount = higher price, no thanks, you can keep your precious. I love the speed of the RS, it kills me to have to wait to switch out to a finisher or fap with a slow weapon. I love the range, it keeps me just out of agro range and I can pull without having to switch from a tagger when I'm near a dense spawn. I like the sound and color it matches my gremlin and you know how important fashion is in these decisions! (j/k)The igni looked like the P6 that melted like butter whenever I bought one so that just gave me bad memories.

I don't have the kind of free time that allows me to participate in events so that wasn't in my buying criteria, and even if I did, I doubt the difference of ~1.6 dps using the hotfoot 25 on RS vs the hotfoot 30 on igni is that significant, especially when results can be random, I think its close enough, but someone will correct here I am sure, I am not an expert on event results so take that with a bag of salt.

As for the Imp2870, I love it for all the things I stated above on the RS, except for the fact that I don't max it. Back in the day it was THE choice for laser in this range of the progression up to MM. I had one a while ago and sold out but was going to buy another when I came back, but someone here on the forum hit me on the head with a math 2x4 and made the point about how much ped I was throwing away shooting a weapon I didn't max, so I gave up on that idea, plus there was a lot of people holding onto old ideas about values of those when its clear MA is devaluing a lot of old items so I wasn't interested in paying those prices just to throw peds away. Can anyone make the case that you make up in skills and loot what you loose in not maxing? I can't recall if it was done. I think we've been on the SIB train long enough for someone to do that analysis. Good luck with your decision!

And MA, if your watching, throw down more UL Laser Pistol choices for the Laser Pistoleer progression from this range up to the uber levels! kthxbi :tiphat:

Not that big difference, Ranked seems to be offered at around 12-13k at high tier and Igni low tier at 14-16k..and based on the discussions here it seems that Igni has just started to drop and I think its likely we will see more looted over the year :)

Appreciate all feedback, I will try to sell my current gun and see whats available next ...

Back