Free Equus Flight

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Soooo , I went and checked the mail today and had a surprise waiting for me from Mind Ark. Apparently they were in a generous mood and sent me "free" Equus key chain as a thank you for buying one. I thought it was a really sweet gesture...

So I thought, what could I do to pay it forward?

I came up with this. The first three people to message me in game in the next 24 hours needing an equus flight will get it free from me :)

If you don't have me in game, I am easy to find. Kara RavenJade SummerWind

Be warned, if you have O- blood type, this vampire might want a tiny nibble when you're not looking :)

check it out... after almost 8 years of playing, Mind Ark shows me the love lol :)

Last edited:
update one person has already pmed me on forum to claim his free flight.. so 2 more spots left.

Soooo , I went and checked the mail today and had a surprise waiting for me from Mind Ark. Apparently they were in a generous mood and sent me "free" Equus key chain as a thank you for buying one. They didn't leave a note or anything, but I thought it was a really sweet gesture...

So I thought, what could I do to pay it forward?

I came up with this. The first three people to message me in game in the next 24 hours needing an equus flight will get it free from me :)

If you don't have me in game, I am easy to find. Kara RavenJade SummerWind

Be warned, if you have O- blood type, this vampire might want a tiny nibble when you're not looking :)

check it out... after almost 8 years of playing, Mind Ark shows me the love lol :)

I'm safe - type A :D

I'm safe - type A :D

I may make an exception because it's you :p

and another update, another one has claimed her free flight though the arkforum message center, so one spot left :)

It is so good to see something worthwhile celebrating in here.

Gratz to all those who have received one of these "Key Chains". Not sure if it will ake the Equus go faster or even help start it for that matter though. :)

Awesome Gift + Looking Amazing RavenJade. ;)

That is cool! MA I need a privateer key chain. Make sure your contact address is up to date people.

I don't want a key, I want to name my bird!

Heyeck if MA is in that kind of generous mood, if they gave my ship a name , I would be more than glad to have that..(and believe me I would have different names for different vehicles..) But My quad would be named and then you'd know who is coming..:ahh:

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper" (And) "His_Dog_Spot"

I should of posted yesterday, but I had alot going on. I just want to make a note that all three people have taken me up /reserved my free flight offer.

Thank you all for the ingame messges, forum messages etc. I had alot of interest, and I thought that was cool. :)

So in other words, my free flight offer is now closed. Thanks for playing :D

Back