Entropia Universe Account Inactivity

~CHOPPER~

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
CHOPPER
"We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community"

Is two week considered a long time for Swedes? I think you can set the Que for 3 or 4 months MA.

I definitely see where you're coming from.

The scary thing is that if you do go for a couple of years you can lose everything, so I'm glad they send reminders, though 2 weeks does seem kinda early.

Considering some people start getting withdrawal symptoms when the servers go down for a patch or routine maintenance, two weeks might be considered a long time for the average EU player.

They must send those more often. When CLD ROI drops bellow 4 ped per week :smoke:

These messages ALWAYS just piss me off and make me want to NOT LOGIN instead. I dont like being pushed around. Worst is its impossible to turn this shiat off.

:rolleyes:

Fun how 2 weeks is a long time for players to be inactive

but fucking months to solve minimal bugs is nothing

Not to mention how much they made people wait for shit like taming

More bitching please. We don't have enough.

Swift kick after two weeks tends to knock people off the wagon better i guess.

Fun how 2 weeks is a long time for players to be inactive

but fucking months to solve minimal bugs is nothing

Not to mention how much they made people wait for shit like taming

often its rather years, not months.

mindark still doesn't seem to realize how many participants they lost because of their own stupidity and incompetence, and a reminder to login doesn't help in this issue at all. maybe we should send them reminders about all their bullshit too?!? :scratch2:

Two weeks is an average vacation in most places. Now back to grinding, slackers.

PS: never seen one of those. Where's my loyalty ATH, MA?

Last edited:
The mail subject is always the same, if you dislike this reminder just make a exception rule for your email client to delete it without reading. That's what I did after I got this the forth or fifth time.

Reply back with

"I've noticed that I haven't had positive returns in Entropia Universe for a time now and I don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of my wallet."

See what they say.

Last edited:
Reply back with

"I've noticed that I haven't had positive returns in to Entropia Universe for a time now and I don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of my wallet."

See what they say.

:lolup::laugh::lolup::laugh:

im trying to think of some clever line about Entropia Universe Development Inactivity

Back