The Traveling Shared Loot Show

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I will be running and streaming teams occasionally in order to create shared loot at any mob in game.

Everyone is welcome. I will try and update on here shortly before I do it.

It will be 1 team killing various mobs. Today will be big mulmun. I will always make sure its a mob I can tank, and these are no problem. This will allow a large amount of people to hunt big stuff.

The only rules are...
-It is shared loot. Meaning looter keeps item. SO it is the exact same rules as any shared loot mob.
-Absolutly NO BITCHING! I will not complain when some opalo take a full tt esi, and I expect none of you to either.

There are 3 types of people when it comes to shared loot.
1. The idiots that think the ubers get all the items,
2. The idiots that think the noobs get lucky and get all the items,
and
3. The normal people that understand how shared loot works and know that when it drops items, it does so fairly.

When you do shared loot, think of each point of damage you do as 1 ticket to the drawing for the item. People that do more damage have more tickets, so of course they loot more items. However, anyone can get lucky too, and regardless, it works out fairly over enough time.

If you do 2 ped worth of damage on a mob, and I do 30 ped, I will get 15 times more items over the long run. The people in group 3 understand this...That's how it works, and it is fair, so anyone bitching (group 1 or 2) will be immediately booted.

Anyways, come on out and have fun!

We are about to start on Mulmun. Add me in game or watch stream for waypoint and come meet us! This way we can have shared loot on demand!

Team name will be "Shared Loot All-stars!" from here on out...

Stream at http://www.twitch.tv/tacotuesdaytv

Stats:
Hunts: 4
Total hours: 14
Ubers: 3
Hof's: 12
Total Globals or bigger: 64
ESI: 4
Notable items: All been L so far...

Last edited:
HUNT 1

First hunt is done! We stayed on mulmun elites the whole time.

We had to quit cuz the server was going down :(

20 globals, 8 were HOF's http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=304811&M=globalList&V=hunting

Best hofs were 1400 and 1700ish...tons of items but nothing too remarkable.

Pretty much a full team for the entire 4 hours...some came and went, and some stayed the whole time...I want to name them all but am afraid I will forget someone, and don't want them to feel bad, so I will just say thanks to all that came out.

Even though Hugh Janus was there training us some of the time, we still did great. Tomorrow I will package some video and show the good hofs maybe.

Will be doing it again soon :)

Heres the links to some of the highlights. http://www.twitch.tv/tacotuesdaytv/c/6647979
and http://www.twitch.tv/tacotuesdaytv/c/6647988

Also at 1:24:00 ish in the main video it gets pretty good as Chase gets raged at for being on a lucky item streak, and then we epic fail trying to take bunker hill. Then at 1:44:00 he gets two more items on another hof, and I really rage! :) That's how shared loot rolls, even though I gave him shit and raged, I was happy for him and know that that's how it works :)

Last edited:
DAMN YOU TACO !!!!! I'm at and won't be home until 2AM EST... hope maybe you're still up and doing this then.

Oh and I tried to rep you but got that accurssed "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sunsout Gunsout again." :mad:

Sounds like it was off to a good start. Hope to catch you for some of these hunts.

First hunt in the books...updated above, saving this post for the results or tomorrows hunt :)

Sounds like a fun initiative. Any plans on doing Ark and are post-one-two-hybrids allowed to join?

Sounds like a fun initiative. Any plans on doing Ark and are post-one-two-hybrids allowed to join?

Yeah for sure, and we will travel, and go where the biggest mobs are that we can kill without dying constantly.

Love this idea, great initiative :thumbup:

I am currently on RT and would love to get involved in a Kong event at some point.

Great idea :) Hope you all have a blast :cool:

Nice event + REP
:yay:

Great initiative! + REP :)

/Vinni

Was sad I was on Ark when you did this last night. but can't wait to get my chance to join you guys!

I joined in for the last hour before reset last night and it was a lot of fun. Loot wasn't great but I guess that's because they hit an uber just before I logged in. Thanks again Taco.

ten yours and i feel like i belong to I and II :laugh:

HUNT 2

Going live with Shared Loot All-Stars Part 2! Dasp!

Edit: Hunt 2 was about half the length of yesterdays hunt. Only had one uber around 10xx. Did dasp first then moved to BB.

I definitely miss the Mulmun elites aready.

Loot was ok, but not as good as yesterday. 7 globals, 1 hof.

Last edited:
Going live with Shared Loot All-Stars Part 2! Dasp!

BASTARD!!! you keep doing this while I'm at work :mad: Maybe I can catch the end of the hunt again tonight if you stay up late again ;p

Is there a chat channel we can join and could there be regular messages telling us where and when events are likely to take place?

Little difficult for me to get online right now (3 week old baby in the house!) but whenever I can it would be good to know :)

Is there a chat channel we can join and could there be regular messages telling us where and when events are likely to take place?

Little difficult for me to get online right now (3 week old baby in the house!) but whenever I can it would be good to know :)

Yay!

#SLAS would make it easy to find out what's happening.

And seems like I missed the dasps too :(

Hello all I created a channel for taco in regards to the Shared Loot All-stars called #AllStars. I or another member will post messages in that channel before each event.

OK Taco .. this show needs to go on the road. The suggestion for NI is awesome and I can think of some decent mobs on your favorite RT that could use some beat downs. Hope you run some of this over the weekend when I'm off from work.

Thanks for all the ideas guys!

I am on Ark atm, and probably would do something here next...maybe later today...

One of the biggest problems I have encountered is the fact that as soon as I logged in, dozens of people asked me "when you doing it?" and " can you send me pm when it starts?"

To address this issue, I have to say, I usually log in after lunch when I can usually go finish the work day from home...this makes me afk a lot tho for phone calls, emails, drafting docs etc...during these hours, I will not be able to team hunt 90% of the time. Also, I have 20 other things to do in game each day that take 4-5 hours usually...like auctions, and dailies, resource gathering and all that shit, which I like doing as I am semi-afk during work hours...so don't expect replies from 17:00- 22:00 too often

To make this easier...here are some new rules:

-I will not remember to notify you 4 hours later when I finally get around to starting a team...I had like a dozen people to remember yesterday because I was logged in for 5-6 hours while I was still semi-afk working...so please don't ask :)

-I cannot give any times in advance because I don't like making plans. But I will say that the most likely time will be around 23:00-24:00 game time as the most likeliest start time.

-The team fills up fast, so I will just start it when ready, update post on PCF, and throw some ads in relevant channels in game. Also, sign up for the channel in Wifi's post on the previous page, but I will not promise spots to people ahead of time, it's first come first serve.

-If you are in my FL I can add to team when you pm me, but others need to come to the place we are hunting, AND stand slightly in front of my avatar, don't move, and wave to me in order to be added the quickest. I will not stop shooting so I cant find you and run to you and add you, so make it easy on me, or you will have to wait till we get a break between mobs. I don't miss mobs, or stop halfway through for anything, cuz the second I do, it hofs :)

-So far no one has complained about loot or items so I haven't had to boot anyone yet, but I will!

-Since MA has refused to lower the sound on some bugged guns, and they annoy the hell out of me, I might be in bad moods some day and kick people out who stand 2 inches from my face and use stuff like snub nose's etc. I almost went crazy listening to it last night. I know they are great guns, but if you use this stuff, stand as far from me as possible, and for god's sake NEVER stand directly behind as I play in 3rd person.

-Also, big mobs need to be encircled. Some people like to hide way behind the main group at shared loots and shoot it from afar so they don't get hit. This does 2 things...1) it pisses me of cuz you're a pussy, and 2) When the mob is trying to get to you, sometimes they won't take damage as they are trying to run thru me (this is diff than "unreachable", which it also causes!). Basically, my gun shoots, but there is no unreachable tag, AND the mob doesn't take damage...it is hard for me to notice this in the heat of battle, and it leads to me wasting lots of time etc...but the main thing is when fast mobs have to run to you every time u get aggro, it becomes an uneco kill as many people can't hit it when its bouncing all around...so if you don't stand closer to the mob and try to encircle it, you get booted. My smart friends and I on RT figured this out long ago on the L1119 Thing which is fast as hell, hard to target, and has heavy regen. (It is the ONLY Thing mob that regens btw all the rest have no regen) but to kill mobs efficiently, we have to encircle them so they don't move, and they don't go unreachable. The violation of this rule will piss me off the quickest, and you will be booted without warning.

I know all these rules make me sound like an asshole...and I hate rules as much as anyone, but I HAVE to say these things, otherwise, I will give up and go back to doing hunts with only my normal teammates (they already know these things) and I am not going to sit and explain to people in chat what to do or argue with them, I will just kick em from team if they do any of this stuff.

So far we have had ZERO drama, and it has been a fun time. I want to keep it that way! By making these rules like this, it will be the only way for me to contain my outbursts in team chat that would lead to drama and annoy all those around me :) So, Violate=Booted...no discussion, nothing.

:swoon:

Last edited:
nice initiative,we will for sure join sometimes,and yes..good rules..ecpecially bout kicking the leechers that hide behind group to avoid taking decay

Low level THINGS regen very fast...... just saying :p

Good luck with your hunts!

Oh oops...i never killed the smaller ones enough to notice...but the L157 doesn't right? Is that the only one then?

All I know is that I didn't get any loot.

:popcorn:

Ill come but only if I can complain about TT shooters taking all my ESI! :mad:

I am on RT, come do it there Taco. Or I might leave soon and Hammer can kick rocks :p

All I know is that I didn't get any loot.

:popcorn:

If you were actually there, AND said that, I would, of course, blow a gasket...but you actually have to join us for once for that to happen :p

I am on RT, come do it there Taco. Or I might leave soon and Hammer can kick rocks :p

Well start flying, cuz when I can do it in an hour or so, it will be on ark tonight...rt will be tomorrow or the next day...or maybe quartermasters...fuck it idk...but tonight is ark.

Hunt 3.

Hunt 3 was on ark, and it was the first bad hunt so far.

Only 12 globals and 1 little hof. Group was a bit smaller this time.

One ESI and a decent amount of L guns though.

We started on big Yuka, which just killed us...

Moved to Big Kalmadon for while and they were ok, then did scoria after the Kalm cooled down, and did a lot of the scoria but nothing good...

Last edited:
Back