Batman vs Superman, Dawn of Justice: A rather interesting "What if"

BenCoyote

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote
We all know that next year we got a new DC Universe movie coming out and in fact thisone is rather epic

and yes we've seen the inital trailers for it as well.

I"m talkinga bout.. Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

But an interesting thought corssed somoene's mind, and in fact it's a rather interesting "What if " Scenario..

But here it the "What if."

What if... Banman vs Superman Dawn Of Justice, wasn't a live action movie.. , but what if it was instead...

An animated one..

It might suprise yuou that if they did that, and they brought back the original voice actors from the old 1990 series.. I can imagine that it would be epic...

Oh wait, here's something I found.. and in fact it's raises the question even further..

If you had a choice to see the movie.. would you go see the Live aciton version? Or how about..

This..

after all this is the exact same trailer, but already I hear a few voices in there that sound vaguely familiar.. including Lex Luthor's Voice Actor.. (And believe me this is very very close to the Bruce Timm DC Animated Universe.. (The DCAU as comic fans call it..)

so then, the question has been asked.. and what would your answer be?

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote (IFN)
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (And) "His_Dog_Spot"

You think I have any money left for cinema next year when Star Wars 7 comes out in December? :silly2:

Seriously tho, never been much into animated Batman (or DC in general), so I'd probably prefer the live action version :dunno:

Star Wars? The Joke's on you , son! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! (luke Skywalker is.. The Joker!)

Seriously tho, never been much into animated Batman (or DC in general), so I'd probably prefer the live action version :dunno:[/COLOR]

Well I've seen a lot of the DCAU, and believe me when you see the DCAU it's almost as good as the live action.. And for a number of reasons..

For one you talk about Star wars right? Well here's a real shocker for you.. and watch this video..

Caus3 here is the real killing Joke Mark Hammil did the voice of the Joker in the DCAU in Batman the Animated Series and everything else..(And this includes the Video games (Arkham, Assylum, Arkham City.,.. y well you get the idea..

So then let's tak your star Wars Analogy, and reverse it and throw i a rubber whoopee cushion..And you got Mark Hammill Talking toi... Himself.

It's hard to believe, that Mark Hammill can play a great space hero.. and a Maniacal Madman. at the same time.. Go figure..

Oh and Luke? The Joker is your father..:eyecrazy::lolup::laugh:

Luke: NO! That's not True! That's Impossible
Joker: Get used to it kiddo BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Cpl) Benjamin Ben Coyote
A.k.a. "The Blind Sniper" (And) "His_Dog_Spot"

Last edited:
Caus3 here is the real killing Joke Mark Hammil did the voice of the Joker in the DCAU in Batman the Animated Series and everything else..(And this includes the Video games (Arkham, Assylum, Arkham City.,.. y well you get the idea..

Aye, I know Mark Hamill is a really good voice actor (as the Joker, Fire Lord Ozai, etc)... but still, it's Star Wars... with Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie and the gang :silly2: even if I still wish they hadn't thrown out the extended universe, really wanted to see the Yuuzhan Vong and Darth Caedus

(one interesting thing is that Hamill never got to do Luke's voice for the Star Wars video games and such, because he "sounded too old", apparently)

Back