Looking for soc

Serox

Old
Society
Classified
Serox von Zander
Hey

Im returning to game after a long break and im looking for a society.
Im a longtime player. Mostly hunter and some crafting, i dont mine :)
Im lvl 85 hit and 79 dmg in laser rifle.
I used to be a fairly succesful L user. I could hunt my brains out on a 50 usd depo a month before.
But now it is impossible, so i could use some help with getting my tt returs up.
There is a lot i dont know about the loot system, and skill system so i would really appreciate a society that could help with this kind of information. And in general help with the hidden rules of the game
I never played for profit before, ive always thought hunting is relaxing. But now i want to be able to play my level again. And to do this now i have to try to break even for once :)

Regards Serox

Hunt for profit is something we can not offer nowdays :wise: But daily active folks we could use :wtg:

As markup is low nowadays i think many switched to cover losses with income from deeds.

Problem isnt in markup. I have way to low tt returns.
TT return is below 60%

There are definitely ways to hunt smart and bring up returns. Hunting ECO is the first line of defense in most cases and using the right setup to accomplish the best results.

you are welcome to join us back, we are much better, stronger and more active soc than we was last time you was with us :yay:

edit: i see you have Sex on Arrival under your soc info

we changed our soc name to Guess Who now

Back