Info: Bunny + Harrier = Win

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

Correct me if I am wrong; But I am certain I read that buffs don't stack. However, I am currently running around in the harrier set with my bunny spawned, and there is indeed a big difference in speed whenever I dismiss the bunny and then summon it again. The buff symbol only says 8% though.

Anyone else experienced this and can confirm?

You can hover the buff icon over your health bar to see exactly how much faster you are runing. They don't stack no.

You can hover the buff icon over your health bar to see exactly how much faster you are runing. They don't stack no.

Hmm...

I just ran past all the shops at Celeste Harbor in a straight line (following tiles). With both bunny and harrier, time was 32 seconds. Without bunny, time was 34. I'll repeat a few times and see what happens.

Edit: Second time 32 vs 35 seconds...

Edit: Third time 32 vs 35 seconds.

Enough for me, I am convinced...

Last edited:
Hmm...

I just ran past all the shops at Celeste Harbor in a straight line (following tiles). With both bunny and harrier, time was 32 seconds. Without bunny, time was 34. I'll repeat a few times and see what happens.

Edit: Second time 32 vs 35 seconds...

Do that without harrier and without your bunny and check time , maybe the armor buff is broken again

Do that without harrier and without your bunny and check time , maybe the armor buff is broken again

Good point, give me a sec.

Edit:

Naked, no bunny: 38s
Naked, with bunny: 35s

Edit2:

Made another fourht run with both armor and bunny. Result? 32s.

So they stack!!!!?

I am sure previous buff from stable (+8% for 5ped/1week before change) was not stacking neither with harrier nor acceleration chip. The new buffs from stable (+12% tested) was not working at all so could not really check it. My ruby is still far from unlock so cant test it yet...

If this is true then... ruby + harrier = +22% !!! Ultra run speed!

Falagor
:bandit:

So they stack!!!!?

I am sure previous buff from stable (+8% for 5ped/1week before change) was not stacking neither with harrier nor acceleration chip. The new buffs from stable (+12% tested) was not working at all so could not really check it. My ruby is still far from unlock so cant test it yet...

If this is true then... ruby + harrier = +22% !!! Ultra run speed!

Falagor

Seems like it. Every time I measure it gives the same result; A clear advantage to having both armor and pet spawned.

Now, question is: Bug or feature?

The buff description (when hovering) still reads 8%.

Edit: Lol. Going to buy me an achilles amp and try again :D

(...)

Edit: Lol. Going to buy me an achilles amp and try again :D

Now contest: get best possible equipement to run as fast as possible and try to outrun slowest car! :laugh:

I wonder if 200 agi + 8% harrier +14% ruby + strongest achillea can beat the slow cars? :lolup:

Thx for testing!

Falagor

Now contest: get best possible equipement to run as fast as possible and try to outrun slowest car! :laugh:

I wonder if 200 agi + 8% harrier +14% ruby + strongest achillea can beat the slow cars? :lolup:

Thx for testing!

Falagor

Skipping it for now. Turns out the amps only give 3%, would need a very long stretch to test that on to be able to draw conclusions :(

Edit:

Wonder if this applies to other buffs to where the displayed value is the same no matter the amount of buffs? Thorifoid + neurostim? Eart shock + crit dmg sight?

Some days ago i stood around and was buffed by an adviser with 50% run buff. I still could not beat them running with their insane Agi, though :D

Wonder if this applies to other buffs to where the displayed value is the same no matter the amount of buffs? Thorifoid + neurostim? Eart shock + crit dmg sight?

ive tested these last mayhem and when rocky lent me his crit scope, they do not stack. hope its a bug MA overlooked; stacking buffs would be pretty neat

ive tested these last mayhem and when rocky lent me his crit scope, they do not stack. hope its a bug MA overlooked; stacking buffs would be pretty neat

Ah, well. We are running fast at least... :)

Stacking buffs would be pretty neat yes, however, only if it doesn't throw the universe off balance...

i tested it several times with different buff

both armor and pet of 8% didnt stack with the MF 12%, only 1x 8% would

armor alone or pet alone will stack with MF

armor and pet dont stack together from the test i ran

delete thread now!!

Also you guys can try these:

Harrior Armor *with Speed Buff
Pet Speed Buff from Stable the max one
Nanobots Speed Buff
Nerustim X has Speed Buff
Acceleration Chip Buff
Wine with Speed Buff
Mayhem Candys with Speed Buff
Pumkin Candys with Speed Buff

if anyone has all these things....

Would be epic if they all stacked :laugh:

PvP4 omg :eyecrazy:

Also you guys can try these:

Harrior Armor *with Speed Buff
Pet Speed Buff from Stable the max one
Nanobots Speed Buff
Nerustim X has Speed Buff
Acceleration Chip Buff
Wine with Speed Buff
Mayhem Candys with Speed Buff
Pumkin Candys with Speed Buff

if anyone has all these things....

Would be epic if they all stacked :laugh:

PvP4 omg :eyecrazy:

they dont stack, i tested, the biggest value win and cancel the other

If anyone is on Ark, feel free to drop me a pm in game and we'll have a race to try it out in yet another way. I am certain they stack.

If anyone is on Ark, feel free to drop me a pm in game and we'll have a race to try it out in yet another way. I am certain they stack.

Whats your agility?

Falagor

Back