Ever wonder how many decimals points loot has?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have looted, from time to time, 1 weapon cell, along with other loot, I don't ever remember getting just 1 by itself. It appears to have no value as it takes 100 weapon cells to make .01 ped if I am reading that right at the TT. So it must be at least 4 or 5 places.

It just seems strange to me, but as you all know that's just me:scratch2:

Your PED card also has 4 decimals :) you can easily check the last two by buying ammo in TT, just up it until it says you don't have enough money

yes most players know that your ped card holds hidden value. And loot does. And it is always accounted for correctly every time anyone has tested it by seeing exactly how much ammo you can click up with your current ped card (as Nighthawk correctly states), splitting one cell and selling it to the tt, and then seeing they can buy one more cell than they could prior when they click up the ammo again. Which proves 4 decimal places.

And what Ardorj says below sounds accurate to me too, although I never tested to 5 decimals.

Last edited:
A Nova is worth 0,00001 PED, so that makes five decimals. From my records the least Blazars are 12 looted and the least Novas are 10 looted. I don't think I have ever found just one of those. I think it's save to assume that the lowest lootvalue is 0,00010 PED and that loot is added at 0,00001 PED.

Recently there was event where winner was closest loot to 50 PED or something, and MA stated that they can check loot to exactly how many decimals points. If someone can find it.

A recent event on cyrene had the winner with a global of 191.05862ped

A Nova is worth 0,00001 PED, so that makes five decimals. From my records the least Blazars are 12 looted and the least Novas are 10 looted. I don't think I have ever found just one of those. I think it's save to assume that the lowest lootvalue is 0,00010 PED and that loot is added at 0,00001 PED.

In teams it happens that you loot 1 Nova :D

In the mining event that happened recently MindArk stated that the loot is calculated to 6 decimal places.

Back