Stories from Calypso - Araneatrox Massacre in Old Hadesheim Capital

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake
That's right!

Upon packing tons of stuff today, because I am moving soon, I found this CD labeled "Araneatrox in Hadesheim" containing about 15 random video clips of this massacre with incredibly bad codecs.

A few hours later, this movie is existing, about 9 years too late.

So, let me present some Araneatrox Massacre from back in 2006!

Don't forget to watch the small clip at the end of the video. It doesn't end at the outro!

Left a personal message for you guys there and would be thankful for some feedback! :)

Good old spider sweating at Hadesheim, glad you got a vid of it, have been there several times at such fun activity.

+ REP

Really nice videos, keep up the work.

"Project Entropia videos, sorry planet calypso videos, entropia universe.. or whatever its called"

Made me laugh :)

I of course want to see Entropia Universe videos, but like you said no money in it.

Great to see the old sweating swirlie thingies, I do like these old videos Tommy.

Yes I paused ;-)

Great to see the old sweating swirlie thingies, I do like these old videos Tommy.

Yes I paused ;-)

I preferred the old way of Sweating. The humming once you started with it was like you were in trance. And that slurping sound afterwards felt so personal!

Seeing a bunch of people humming and slurping together felt so unique.

Also, it was fun to explain what you were doing to people who didn't play the game! XD

Really nice videos, keep up the work.

I will, as long as my images and videos allow!

I can only use what is already stored on my computer or medias I have, and that supply isn't infinite. :(

Unless you want to see tons of old globals I screenshotted :p

I was also there a lot missing the Town.:)

Nostalgia time :)

Back