Misatke with clds

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
I got hold of xpronto today cand could buy them back for 400 ped extra, very fair and nice :)

I sold 2 clds for the price of 1 just now, the buyer was "Natalja xpronto Litvinova"
I tried to pm her/him right after but seams like he/she logged out directly after, i know its my own fault but maybe someone knows this person and can talk ti him/her about it for me.

Last edited:
person in question is a reseller ... Contact him ingame and I hope he will respond.

Angel

Im pretty sure that i wont get any answer, he/she ligged out right after he/she bought it so im pretty sure he/she dont have any intention to make it right but you can always hope.

person in question is a reseller ... Contact him ingame and I hope he will respond.

Angel

Im pretty sure that i wont get any answer, he/she ligged out right after he/she bought it so im pretty sure he/she dont have any intention to make it right but you can always hope.

Im gonna guess you filled an order.

Contact him/her once you see him/her online.

Maybe but then the order is there to take advantage of mistakes.

Im gonna guess you filled an order.

Contact him/her once you see him/her online.

Maybe but then the order is there to take advantage of mistakes.

To be fair, I haven't seen Xpronto do fishy stuff, however the avatar places bids on anything with a low startbid. If it would have been Infinity your money would be gone, but with Xpronto I see a chance of it getting sorted out.

I might be wrong, but I haven't heard anything bad. Hope it sorts itself out.

Edit: Turns out I was wrong...

Last edited:
Player is one of the well-known auction whores who usually take advantage... :(

When online, xpronto atm usually works out of Camp Caravan service center. You might want to try your luck there, but don′t get your hopes up. :dunno:

I PMed xpronto ingame the link of this thread.
Seems (s)he is offline atm.

Wishing you all the best.

Thank you, i dont have high hopes but maybe im lucky this time, could have been worse also, have seen ppl sell many more for the price of 1 before.

You won't get anything from xpronto. it is what he does.

Pretty sure that will be the outcome, stupid me that did not check twice, did that one the one i listed before so cant understand how i could make that mistake.

You won't get anything from xpronto. it is what he does.

Pretty sure that will be the outcome, stupid me that did not check twice, did that one the one i listed before so cant understand how i could make that mistake.

I feel ya. Happened to me but in a different way. Lost 6k. One gave the peds back.. one laughed (who got the discovery) and took the peds and ran.

shit happens.

I once tt'd an a101 when I was tt'ing a bunch of b101's... :// they looked the same and had same remaining tt...

sorry for your loss

you are not seeing it back, his man ava is that ruthless

I'm sry to hear that..

Let us know if u'll get back your peds

GL

Harsh but true; Say bibuy to those peds :(

Yep you wont be seeing them back :( these guys orders are made for this purpose :(

This avtar has listed 2 clds at auction today, guess that can be the 2 i sold, whatever i will sell most of my stuff and withdraw now anyway :)

I saw another thread like this about Xpronto and at the end he did make a deal with the seller.
Hope it works out for you too

I just got hold of xpronto and could buy them back for 400 ped extra, i think that was very nice and fair since the mistake was mine.

I just got hold of xpronto and could buy them back for 400 ped extra, i think that was very nice and fair since the mistake was mine.

I had hoped that he would be willing to split the difference as it were, so I'm glad to hear this, at least you didn't lose out completely.

Im very happy with it, better to loose 400 then 1550 :)

I had hoped that he would be willing to split the difference as it were, so I'm glad to hear this, at least you didn't lose out completely.

If you only knew the mistake with CLDs that happened to me!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I have not read about yours but i have seen some people make real big mistakes, guess i could have been one of them this time but from now on i will be more careful.

If you only knew the mistake with CLDs that happened to me!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I have not read about yours but i have seen some people make real big mistakes, guess i could have been one of them this time but from now on i will be more careful.

And its all about MA... They made it like that. If i remember right - before you where setting price for unit, dont matter how many units you try to sell... so if you try to sell 3 and set price of 1500, it will be 4500 total

That would be an easy solution to avoid things like this to happen.

And its all about MA... They made it like that. If i remember right - before you where setting price for unit, dont matter how many units you try to sell... so if you try to sell 3 and set price of 1500, it will be 4500 total

And still people did mistakes with the old system because it was based on %. It would be best to have them with tt+markup but to have it as a unit price. If you wrote +1500 that was +1500 per unit no matter if you listed 3 or 10. Setting the % and comparing prices of them sucked with the % system they had before because of the low TT.

Wow, thats a nice stroke of luck :D

just my 2 pecs.

Ive seena lot of people make mistakes and xpronto has a ton of stuff on orders.

I have also seen alot of people get thier stuff back from xpronto.

Idk xpronto, but he or she seems like quite the honest reseller.

he/she is prob just doing EU to make a living, and there is nothing wrong with that.

we need traders here

Glad you got your CLD back. :)

Since things came to a semi-happy end, I don't feel so bad now being that guy that points out the "mistake" you made with the title of this thread. :laugh:

I'm just saying....:ahh:

Back