Misatke with clds

I saw that just after i made the post but since people read it right anyway i did not care about it :)

Glad you got your CLD back. :)

Since things came to a semi-happy end, I don't feel so bad now being that guy that points out the "mistake" you made with the title of this thread. :laugh:

I'm just saying....:ahh:

I just got hold of xpronto and could buy them back for 400 ped extra, i think that was very nice and fair since the mistake was mine.

Have not read all the posts and really not that interested in doing so :))

These mistakes often happen and as in rl this is the way the game works.

Regardless how nice and fair you think this xpronto he/she is just a dirt bag in my opinion as he/she knew what went down when they bought your CLD's.

We all make mistakes however there is no other conclusion than to label these individuals "dirtbags" if they capitalise on others misfortunes or mistakes.

May karma hit em where it counts :)

Glad you got your CLD back. :)

Since things came to a semi-happy end, I don't feel so bad now being that guy that points out the "mistake" you made with the title of this thread. :laugh:

I'm just saying....:ahh:

I would :))))

While on this note, I remember having played another game before where when you auction some stackable stuff...it would give you a breakdown of the "per unit" price as well...in the same window.

Think that can be done with deeds like CLDs, AUDs, Compet Deeds and god knows what other stuff that MA has in store?

Just sayin.

(However I'm not sure how it can be incorporated together with stackables that are charged in percentage mu though.)

We all make mistakes however there is no other conclusion than to label these individuals "dirtbags" if they capitalise on others misfortunes or mistakes.

May karma hit em where it counts :)

Just want to point out that this is the premise for playing poker. . And playing poker is the same as this game.. it is still player vs player. This game will not and has never been player vs. Mindark. People who refuse to understand that will never be successful.

Not saying his cld order trap was okay.. but.. if any of us valued money over reputation. . You would be doing it too.

Hopefully ma will take some steps to better the auction interface (and not subsequently screw it up).

Back