did you see my adj hedoc sk-50 fap??

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
"edit: hi, someone told me that tzepu has my hedoc in his mall shop at forgt argus in a shopkeeper..

here's the video when i lent my items to legolas for first time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqnkSbM9FIk

(then he gave me back my calytrek and dante and kept my hedoc - i know it's strange but he did that)

as you see in my video, i mention that i lend my items (not give em for free or whatever) and he accept it (actually he say "i rent")

end of edit"

Hi guys, did anyone see my adj hedoc sk-50?
my fap is this:

i guess it sound strange but let me explain.. i lent my fap to a soc mate, this soc mate scammed another soc mate and his account got locked, i sent support case to MA asking them what my fap happened (and some other questions) and their answer was this:

"2015-04-10 12:53 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Akalyptos,

We've already begun investigating, sadly we cannot discuss other avatars through support cases so we cannot give you any such information.

We at this time cannot reverse any of the trades as well as all trades are final and depend entirely on the players.

But as stated we are looking into the issue and nobody would or could get away with a withdrawal of "stolen" money.

Take care and best of luck in the meanwhile.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

as you notice it's been one month and two days after this answer and they still "investigating" this case??

note: my soc mate lost a lot more peds than i lost from this fap by this scammer and the support team need so much time to investigate this case??

it would be better if at least they had to inform us for the progress of this case..

btw, if anyone see my fap, pm me pls

thanks, stelios..

Last edited:
usual BS, they can't take the peds out but you'll prolly never see it back, win for MA

All I can recommend is if you loan something, assume you're never getting it back, because MA doesn't care. Always a good idea to get collateral.

funny thing is that i lent him my calytrek mk.II ten edition and my dante amp also with no collateral, then he gave back my calytrek and amp and he kept my fap.
Then he got emik x5 and mod evil from another soc mate. So, he scammed the other soc mate but he still had my fap in his account (unless he sold it)

Supportcase ID: 301057

Thats me...

I was trust-scammed for aprox 83K ped total worth peds/items.

Submitted a supportcase and had a fast reply about them going to investigate this issue and look into it and see what they can do for me.
Talked with an official ingame who asked me if i had proof about an agreement like screenshots etc... Yes i had that and showed it.
He said he forwarded my case by email to bring it under attention at support with priority.

Update in supportcase. They asked me for details about the scam: What happened, when did it happen.
I gaved them all information required (Ingame chatlogs + screenshots)

After that, till day, almost 1.5 months total silence.

(And yes i know i have been uncarefull)

You can PM me for the name to extend the list of scammers.

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
Really sorry to hear this...

Sometimes it would be nice with a list of scammers, because he was already a known scamming psychopath.

Perhaps it went back in the lootpool!?!? Think I saw one up for sale few threads back.

Stelios... Really... u are in game since when ???

u should know that u ALWAYS have to take collateral... or if u do not... u know u have to live without the item in worst case...

HINT: Some people in this game are able to do a phonecall, and lost items got returned "magically" 24 hours later... but due to some (imo) dumb rules in this Forum, names are not allowed or will be deleted...

For christ sake - change forum rules and add a scammers list!
EU is a game of community and trust between friends, but as in real life - trust will be abused.

Give us a tool to blacklist people, and not only help support but help us unite against scammers and stop genuine peds getting withdrawn by no-morale shitheads!

So many people have been victims of this, a good thumbrule is always to ask colleteral, but as long as Support is slow and as rumours say - corrupt, we must unite and help each other out!

Well that sucks!

There have been a few Adj SK-50s floating around recently too...

Keeping eyes peeled.

can you PM me the name? Sorry to hear about this stelios/shy, i had no idea this happened. Was the name of the person who scammed you rhyme with tif?

can you PM me the name? Sorry to hear about this stelios/shy, i had no idea this happened. Was the name of the person who scammed you rhyme with tif?

The name is in the screenshot. Yes.

:rolleyes: legolas dif garath

EDIT: If anybody wants my personal list of bad fellas send me a PM. I accept no criticism, no suggestions and I dont care what you think about it. If you see your name in it you deserve it as far as I'm concerned and dont bother contacting me.

Last edited:
So many trust scamming happening... If I were in any such case where MA ignored a scam, yes be it a trade without collateral even, I would withdraw without a doubt.

I sooooo wish I was the guy who back in CLD sales when MA officer traded a huge bunch them to a guy for 1150 each. He handed perhaps 100+ for a price of 1 or few...

If i were that guy, i would never trade back and tell MA: "HAHA f*cker! Trades are final!"
Lets then see if they would do something about this stupid "rule"

Add a function to be able to auto-retrieve an item as long as you are the owner!

Pathetic MA!

Add a function to be able to auto-retrieve an item as long as you are the owner!

Pathetic MA!

y, i was thinking a system like that.

they can add a renting/lenting system, where you could lent/rent an item to someone, this guy could not sell/drop/trade it and when the time of agreement has pass, you could get that item back.

you could modify this system by adding an auto renting fee, choose the duration of the rent/lend, if you want to get the tt of the item or not, if he can repair your item and if yes until what condition, etc..

this way ppl could not get scammed by other players cause they could not sell/drop/tt or rent/lend this item to another player, so even if someone stop login or lost his password while he had lent/rent any item from someone else (something like happened to me with my first gremlin set), the owner could always recall his items after the agreement of duration has passed

u guys are fkin retards.. every week theres threads how someone scammed someone and still ppl keep on lending stuff to random ppl.. u guys just never learn.. pls take this golden rule if u HAVE to lend stuff.. only lend stuff to ppl who u can go punch in face irl..

pls take this golden rule if u HAVE to lend stuff.. only lend stuff to ppl who u can go punch in face irl..

No point in name calling, but I can definitely agree with this part. :yup:

Explains where he gets all the ped to do all those explosive and other runs.

Hate when scammers and crooks get rewarded or get land areas. *cough*

can someone pm me name of the scammer please.

you can see the name in the screen in my first post, he is still in my soc and he'll stay there until MA finish with investigation.. his account is locked btw

u guys are fkin retards.. every week theres threads how someone scammed someone and still ppl keep on lending stuff to random ppl.. u guys just never learn.. pls take this golden rule if u HAVE to lend stuff.. only lend stuff to ppl who u can go punch in face irl..

it's easy to judge when you don't know what happened, i heard from ppl that he had a good rep in the past, he came back in game with a big ped card, he was recycling every day thousands peds, he had three ~20k ped uber on prots in six days and he was very generous to others (he bought 20 small mushrooms and gave em for free to another soc mate, he gave me 800ped bonus first time i lent him my gun/amp/fap and he was always generous like he wasn't care about money). Then few days later he said that his wife stole all his money in real life (about 230k in euro he said) and the police catched her, they found the money and he was waiting for the court to get the money back. But then he said he was in need of money in real life so he withdrawed the 300k ped he said he had deposited few days before (that was a lie i guess) and he had no money to play, so he asked me to lend my items for few days until he get the stolen money back. He also said that he had 9k point on commando (another lie i guess, it's my bad that i didn't check his hp), btw with few words i can say that he is expert on gaining the trust of other ppl and scam them, or as a friend told me in pm, he is a "swedish con artist"

note: before that scam happen to me i was telling other players that fall in a scam the same words you tell now to me, so now that you know how the scammers works, be careful if you meet a scammer in future

it's easy to judge when you don't know what happened, i heard from ppl that he had a good rep in the past, he came back in game with a big ped card, he was recycling every day thousands peds, he had three ~20k ped uber on prots in six days and he was very generous to others (he bought 20 small mushrooms and gave em for free to another soc mate, he gave me 800ped bonus first time i lent him my gun/amp/fap and he was always generous like he wasn't care about money). Then few days later he said that his wife stole all his money in real life (about 230k in euro he said) and the police catched her, they found the money and he was waiting for the court to get the money back. But then he said he was in need of money in real life so he withdrawed the 300k ped he said he had deposited few days before (that was a lie i guess) and he had no money to play, so he asked me to lend my items for few days until he get the stolen money back. He also said that he had 9k point on commando (another lie i guess, it's my bad that i didn't check his hp), btw with few words i can say that he is expert on gaining the trust of other ppl and scam them, or as a friend told me in pm, he is a "swedish con artist"

note: before that scam happen to me i was telling other players that fall in a scam the same words you tell now to me, so now that you know how the scammers works, be careful if you meet a scammer in future

Messed up. I'm sorry this happened.

Just to point out, naming of scammers is still forbidden, so OP should be changed.

Why? Because when we make exceptions there will soon be quite a few accusation threads just to ruin someones reputation.

I believe as forum accusations are usually very one sided, it is good that naming is not allowed.

As noone other than you and the scammer knows all the details, i think it is wrong to call someone scammer in public.

I am not advocating for scammers, but i am trying to avoid situation where it is ok to call others scammers without actually having any proof (yeah you have screenshot of you about to offer to lend him something) but it is Impossible for us, OR for MA to know whether there were any communication between you two outside the game, maybe he gave you money for the fap in real life etc.. thats why all trades are final... to avoid such cases.

I will sure be careful when trading with the guy in your screenshot BUT as i have been accused of being a scammer few times, i think everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. You havent proven that, and you cannot prove it, unless the so called "scammer" admits scamming you in public, so screenshot you added should be edited or removed.

Sooo...

I see this from time to time. And sometimes for even bigger amounts. I would just like to point out how easy it is to track these people down IRL. Sometimes it might even be worth it to take a flight and knock on their door and try to persuade them to trade the items back.

OnT: :(

Just to point out, naming of scammers is still forbidden, so OP should be changed.

Why? Because when we make exceptions there will soon be quite a few accusation threads just to ruin someones reputation.

I believe as forum accusations are usually very one sided, it is good that naming is not allowed.

As noone other than you and the scammer knows all the details, i think it is wrong to call someone scammer in public.

I am not advocating for scammers, but i am trying to avoid situation where it is ok to call others scammers without actually having any proof (yeah you have screenshot of you about to offer to lend him something) but it is Impossible for us, OR for MA to know whether there were any communication between you two outside the game, maybe he gave you money for the fap in real life etc.. thats why all trades are final... to avoid such cases.

I will sure be careful when trading with the guy in your screenshot BUT as i have been accused of being a scammer few times, i think everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. You havent proven that, and you cannot prove it, unless the so called "scammer" admits scamming you in public, so screenshot you added should be edited or removed.

i edited my screen, are you happy now? my screen wasn't to accuse this guy as a scammer, of course i have sent videos to MA via support case proving his scam, my soc mate Shy sent videos, chat log and screens too and the scammer's account is locked since one month..

my screen is to show the tiers of my fap, i guess is still in his account but his account is locked and MA didn't answer to me since 32 days now

actually i never said he scammed me, he scammed a soc mate and his account locked while he had my fap. But cause he scammed my soc mate i wanted to know if he sold or still has my fap

i dont get it,dont you search his name on forum beforehand ?
theres an long thread about him trustscamming years ago

It would.. it has been heavily debated. But that is offtopic now.

I feel like a "loan" option rather than trade would be helpful in cases like this. There can be confirmation pop ups, "Are you sure you want to loan..." etc to distinguish between trades and loans.

Loan options for items have been asked for multiple times , going back years.

Sorry about this issue Stelios, hopefully it will work out in your favor as it seems you have been caught by a scammer , who's name is now on my list for future reference .
(if he ever is allowed to return)

I feel like a "loan" option rather than trade would be helpful in cases like this. There can be confirmation pop ups, "Are you sure you want to loan..." etc to distinguish between trades and loans.

This has been discussed over and over again. The problem with the loan feature (or fear of) is the scenario where people with big ped cards buy all the UL items and start of business of loaning what they have. Prices of things will go up with the speculation that you can profit just buy owning an item and "loaning" it out without any fear of losing that item. At the end of the day, you'll just create a monopoly with those that have high end items collecting revenue and those without the means, funding them. On top of the ammo and decay you pay, you're also paying the rental cost. Rich get richer, poor get poorer.

Perhaps this could work if you had a limit to amount of "loans" you can give out? Of course, hoarders would want a high loan number so they can turn over more rentals, and everyone else would want a lower number to prevent the scenario mentioned above. Yes? :confused: No? :scratch2:

As for the OP and this discussion....too bad, so sad.... Not trying to be a dick, but seriously? After years and years of countless trust scam threads, this happens AGAIN? Good luck clearing all this up. :duh:

Back