did you see my adj hedoc sk-50 fap??

This has been discussed over and over again. The problem with the loan feature (or fear of) is the scenario where people with big ped cards buy all the UL items and start of business of loaning what they have. Prices of things will go up with the speculation that you can profit just buy owning an item and "loaning" it out without any fear of losing that item. At the end of the day, you'll just create a monopoly with those that have high end items collecting revenue and those without the means, funding them. On top of the ammo and decay you pay, you're also paying the rental cost. Rich get richer, poor get poorer.

Perhaps this could work if you had a limit to amount of "loans" you can give out? Of course, hoarders would want a high loan number so they can turn over more rentals, and everyone else would want a lower number to prevent the scenario mentioned above. Yes? :confused: No? :scratch2:

And this is why loaning items cant be implemented by the developers.

Let alone the complication of trying to remove an item that is being used, or trying to return an item with a different TT value to when it was loaned, if MA could have done it, they would have done it by now, sadly. :(

Let alone the complication of trying to remove an item that is being used, or trying to return an item with a different TT value to when it was loaned, if MA could have done it, they would have done it by now, sadly. :(

:offtopic:
Apart from the other issues which I do see a problem with thats easily solved by reserving the full TT amount when loaning and simply refunding the difference on return much like the Auction order system for unlimited gear.
The other issues...yeah not so easily solved....

On Topic.....

Sorry to hear this happened,Hope you get it resolved satisfactorily.

:offtopic:
Apart from the other issues which I do see a problem with thats easily solved by reserving the full TT amount when loaning and simply refunding the difference on return much like the Auction order system for unlimited gear.
The other issues...yeah not so easily solved....

On Topic.....

Sorry to hear this happened,Hope you get it resolved satisfactorily.

Yes, it is offtopic, I was replying and agreeing with a previous poster as to why loaning is pretty much impossible and has never been implemented.

It is also a nightmare for a small company like Mindark to work out who is the thief and who is the decent guy. Hence their standard "all trades are final" policy.

I dont agree with it, but if they cant afford to pay a support guy to reverse trades and lock the bad guy then that's how things are. It must involve a lot of reading chat logs and other factors I'm not aware of.

One thing threads like this highlight though, if you are a scammer / low life, then the chances of you getting your ped out with the 50+ working days worktime on withdrawals are slim.

So dont do it.

:censored:
Look, sometimes we lend stuff and sometimes we dont get it back....just because we lent it doesnt :censored: mean WE CAN"T TRY TO GET IT BACK!!!!!

Everyone says "too bad so sad" "you deserve it" blah blah blah. THAT IS ONLY :censored: APPLICABLE IF OP'S WERE WHINING THEY LOST AN ITEM.

THEY WEREN'T HERE!!!! :censored:!!!!

THEY WERE TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE SAW THAT FAP....WHICH MEANS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET SOMETHING BACK....WHICH IS A VALID THING TO DO WHETHER THERE WAS OR WAS NOT ANY :censored: COLLATERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for modding...no worries...the :censored: already read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:censored:
Look, sometimes we lend stuff and sometimes we dont get it back....just because we lent it doesnt :censored: mean WE CAN"T TRY TO GET IT BACK!!!!!

Everyone says "too bad so sad" "you deserve it" blah blah blah. THAT IS ONLY :censored: APPLICABLE IF OP'S WERE WHINING THEY LOST AN ITEM.

THEY WEREN'T HERE!!!! :censored:!!!!

THEY WERE TRYING TO SEE IF ANYONE SAW THAT FAP....WHICH MEANS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET SOMETHING BACK....WHICH IS A VALID THING TO DO WHETHER THERE WAS OR WAS NOT ANY :censored: COLLATERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/SIZE][/B]

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Last edited by Serica; Today at 01:36. Reason: 2.7 - and you promised! "

I did promise...I am sorry. :swoon:

:censored:ing censorship is bull:censored:!!! :lolup:

I Think one of those faps was sold very cheap in AH today/yesterday

Sorry for your potential loss!!

//Linz

i edited my first post and i can tell you that i found the owner of my hedoc.. cause i'm on cyrene atm i can't check it out by myself but i heard tzepu has it in his mall shop at fort argus tp

i edited my first post and i can tell you that i found the owner of my hedoc.. cause i'm on cyrene atm i can't check it out by myself but i heard tzepu has it in his mall shop at fort argus tp

How long ago was it loaned? Sounds like as soon as he got it, he traded it into Tzepus shop for what ped he could get and then just let the loan expire. Now Tzepu is trying to recover his loss. The scammer soc-mate of yours screwed several people, it seems.

Really sorry to hear this...

Sometimes it would be nice with a list of scammers, because he was already a known scamming psychopath.

Exactly what I was thinking...
I have a vague memory of a sad story associated with the scammer account.
And this vague memory is years old!

i'm aware of this thread and i'm aware that "lost inspace garath" had "legolas dif garath" and "female dif garath" avatars also.. but in the chat i had with "lost inspace garath", he told me that he sold legolas many years ago to another person and he also told me that some ppl know about this sell (i'm not sure if i can add their names here)

now what i don't know is if tzepu bought my hedoc direct from legolas (i guess he gave it to his bank as collateral to get a loan) or someone else sold it to him

Back