Snore

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Well its mid May. We have had a very small VU so far...
Is it me or is barely anything happening? Seems new content is sparce on most planets. We got some new pets and that was it and a prefabricated Easter Mayhem.
Would expect a huge VU this year...maybe they are fixing bugs?

Anyway, something for you to read between the list of selling threads!

MA has pretty much stopped working on EU from what I've seen and are working on compets.

There is a vu in june. So this thread is premature.

Probably nothing happening until Longtooth come in June.

Maybe some more iron missions and pets next VU. Maybe the space cargo missions and mind force amps?

this was promised was it not ?

oooh did someone say Longtooth, it seems like a whole year since they were here. Cant wait to try my melee set up on the youngs

Didnt state of the universe this year mention a focus on resolving pending issues, and not deploying alot of new content this year?

How quickly we forget in our quest to whine.

Didnt state of the universe this year mention a focus on resolving pending issues, and not deploying alot of new content this year?

How quickly we forget in our quest to whine.

This is correct plus the space update. I'm surprised that an arkadia adviser didn't know about the June vu even though I did and from the same source.

Personally I don't think there is enough wine in threads! :yup:

:zzz:

It's an experiment by MA to see what we moan about when there is nothing to moan about. :silly2:

:zzz:

It's an experiment by MA to see what we moan about when there is nothing to moan about. :silly2:

omg I will moan about everything!!! I want epic LOOT & a Jetpack!!! :eyecrazy:

Personally not bothered about new stuff, we have to much as it is :)

What I'd like is some stories to go with events, not just oh, Professor Plonk was running through a field and saw a few mutants and voila, go shoot a few, for them to suddenly disappear without a mention a few days later.

Was reading through and reminiscing about the early Bertha posts and saw a lot of stories, about the orbs, places being attacked, reporters getting kidnapped etc. now it's 1 or 2 paragraphs. Only nice recent 1 was Ahhhh the egg.

Bring back the ORBS.

Edit
FPC needs a story teller, I'd gladly fill that role :) seeing as they all seem to be on compets now.

Doesn't a lot of the major updates often comes just before summer or in the second part of the year, that is my feeling the last couple of years, but I could be wrong.

Back