Worst crappy ass dpp sib?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

I am going to prove that dpp matters and that there is no if (maxed=True){enable(awesomeLoootzor)}.

For this I need a weapon with super bad dpp. Suggestions?

I initially thought Killian stuff or Mux 1 but those are non sib. I need something I can mqxxxoruzer while having dpp preferably below 2.

I also accept donations towards the heavy losses I'm going to get.

Suggestions?

Piron PBR-25 at 2.502 eco. BLP rifle, attach an angst amp. Should have enough damage and range to avoid armor decay and thus contaminate the results.

Freja from Death Unlimited has the gun; maybe will lend with collateral.

Aktuma has the amp.

Piron PBR-25 at 2.502 eco. BLP rifle, attach an angst amp. Should have enough damage and range to avoid armor decay and thus contaminate the results.

Aktuma has the amp.

I'm not going to lie, that's an epic set up. :laugh:

Aktuma has the amp.

Hmm is that the one looted recently or am I mixing it up? The recently looted would not fit an amp, and I'm quite sure over amping would make people point at that at the end.

If possible I'd like to get even lower. However, 2.5dpp might be enough as that is 82% of my current dpp and should yield 82% of those returns, slighty below 80%.

Would be cool to go even lower though, as a smaller sample size is enough when there is a more significant difference.

Hmm is that the one looted recently or am I mixing it up? The recently looted would not fit an amp, and I'm quite sure over amping would make people point at that at the end.

If possible I'd like to get even lower. However, 2.5dpp might be enough as that is 82% of my current dpp and should yield 82% of those returns, slighty below 80%.

Would be cool to go even lower though, as a smaller sample size is enough when there is a more significant difference.

The gun does 90 damage at 33 reload; 55 range. Should be enough to hunt smallish mobs without armor decay.

Pick up any laser gun with terrible eco and throw on a hotfoot 30 or eamp. :)

Go to that entropia armory and put in some parameters and then sort by eco. Then go to khorum coast. :D

Anyone know if Skildek Pulverizer (L) drops? At 1.3 dpp that one should show returns below 50% if I am correct in the assumption in the OP.

Anyone know if Skildek Pulverizer (L) drops? At 1.3 dpp that one should show returns below 50% if I am correct in the assumption in the OP.

From what I gather, the base TT on this would be almost 25%. But a rocket launcher can waste ammo.. so i dont think this is a good weapon to choose.

Heya,

I am going to prove that dpp matters and that there is no if (maxed=True){enable(awesomeLoootzor)}.

For this I need a weapon with super bad dpp. Suggestions?

I initially thought Killian stuff or Mux 1 but those are non sib. I need something I can mqxxxoruzer while having dpp preferably below 2.

I also accept donations towards the heavy losses I'm going to get.

Suggestions?

I did that already

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...k-killing-stuff-with-1-93x-dmg-pec&highlight=

;)

PLP-20 + eamp15 would be best

This thread should be stickied as to what not to buy! ;)

Whoops, u wanted ranged only:

Grindouse Sleaze (L) 0.818
Skildek Pulverizer (L) 1.333
Mann MPH DlxE 1.511
Skildek Vaporizer (L) 1.893
Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe 1.9
Omegaton M2200 2.044
Grenade Launcher NGL-1 2.098
Sollomate Busho 2.408
Piron PLP-20 2.433
Piron PBR-25 2.502
Ull 2.538
Baringer SR33 2.546
Mann MPH DlxEFi 2.558
Some sweet DPP you got listed here.. :yup:

Whoops, u wanted ranged only:

Grindouse Sleaze (L) 0.818
Skildek Pulverizer (L) 1.333
Mann MPH DlxE 1.511
Skildek Vaporizer (L) 1.893
Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe 1.9
Omegaton M2200 2.044
Grenade Launcher NGL-1 2.098
Sollomate Busho 2.408
Piron PLP-20 2.433
Piron PBR-25 2.502
Ull 2.538
Baringer SR33 2.546
Mann MPH DlxEFi 2.558

he need SIB so he can max the weapon

Laserfaust PK-44 Outlaw (L)

Just read the start so excuse me if I miss something later but a short test like that doesn't show the whole picture. Hunting with crap DPP will result in more swirlies to compensate for the higher cost. There will also be bigger up/down periods. A short run of a few hundred mobs doesn't show much imo.

To the OP, I hope you follow through and run the bad eco for a long enough time to get the average. It will be painfull in the bad periods but it all comes back to same average at the end :) Run maxed gear and don't overamp it.

I think you are mixing it up with the one recently looted which is the Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe which is ~1.8 or so.

But, I caution using an unmaxed weapon for your study. I think people have a skewed definition of what eco actually is - a maxed weapon of 2.9 dpp DOES NOT equal and unmaxed weapon of 2.9 dpp... that's unless you want to include it in your study.

Also, if I remember correctly, there is a very thorough study on the Arkadia forms, ~20 pages long or so. I can't exactly remember the title - I'll try and find it.

2.9 maxed and 2.9 unmaxed is what is being debated as being the same And I believe it is. Unless you think multipliers disappear as a result of it being unmaxed.

I'm gonna leave this here since it seems relevant to the discussion again.

I thought it was common knowledge... It has always been like MiniM says:

Unmaxed = wasted ped. MISSed shots are NOT compensated in TT returned by the system.
Maxed but low dpp = higher average loots, less stable returns.
Maxed and high dpp = lower average loots, more stable returns.

I have the Piron PBR-10 that Kikki looted. The base dpp is 2.433 I use a rage 10 on it and to be honest I have been in entropia since late 2005/early 2006. This is my 3rd avatar and loot has been so much better than I can remember even though it has low dpp but maxed on sib.

Just read the start so excuse me if I miss something later but a short test like that doesn't show the whole picture. Hunting with crap DPP will result in more swirlies to compensate for the higher cost. There will also be bigger up/down periods. A short run of a few hundred mobs doesn't show much imo.

To the OP, I hope you follow through and run the bad eco for a long enough time to get the average. It will be painfull in the bad periods but it all comes back to same average at the end :) Run maxed gear and don't overamp it.

So what you are saying is there is a personal loot pool.......

Unmaxed = wasted ped. MISSed shots are NOT compensated in TT returned by the system.

By what definition of "average" does this possibly make sense?

And i thought it was common knowledge that its dmg done , not tt in.

We have proof, you just have to know where to look.

Other than the two colored turds on the image.. this is mostly true. It is common sense but my and others assertion is that the imk2 has much less wasted ped to a point that it makes some difference but doesn't make up a huge swing in tt loss.

By what definition of "average" does this possibly make sense?

I think he is mostly saying what I've always thought... that dpp is a hunting slider. If you want to hunt on condition.. use a maxed (preferrably) low dpp weapon. I believe this true because my imk2 provides me with many 40 to 49ped minis where it used to give me the 50 and 51 globals.

And i thought it was common knowledge that its dmg done , not tt in.

We have proof, you just have to know where to look.

or to clarify, we know its not tt in, so it has to be dmg done ( hp killed )

or to clarify, we know its not tt in, so it has to be dmg done ( hp killed )

I'd imagine that regen doesn't have an impact on the damage total, either, so may just be HP of the mob.

The other day we fought Oratan Lancers with like 5 people, the returns were like 40% because it took so long to kill them that they regened at least an additional 100% of their health.

Back